Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Clash Of Clans accounts in same game center?

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post

Me and my brother are both hooked on clash of clans. we were both using the same game center account but had 2 separate villages.

It is not possible to have two separate villages attached to one gamecenter account. If you look on either device you are logged in with that gamecenter, and check the achievements, they will match only 1 of the accounts you've been playing - 99.99% sure it will be your brothers.

every time I tried to play my game, a notification popped up asking if I wanted to load his village. I kept saying no but It kept popping up every time I went to play the game.
    This is because your brothers game is attached to gamecenter - your game is being played locally. Your village is not linked to gamecenter.

one time, I accidently hit yes, and it loaded my brothers village.
    Correct, if you hit yes, it will bring down the files to access the village saved in gamecenter, and overwrite/delete the files on your device

since we were in the same clan at the time, I was able to view my village. everything was there and nothing had changed. the only problem was I cant get to it.
    Correct, I've explained this in many, MANY threads here, but here you go...

Clash of Clans is a server-based game. When you first created your account, a process between the CoC servers, your specific device, and your device's iOS created DEVICE SPECIFIC GAME FILES. These game files are your "Keys" to operate your village, which is on the server.

If you then link your village to gamecenter, these gamefiles/keys are encrypted and stored on Apple's servers for you go be able to utilize gamecenter anywhere.

If you don't link your village PROPERLY to gamecenter, these keys ONLY reside on your device. If you lose your device, it breaks, you trade it in, it's stolen, you reset it, or you answer yes to delete the local files with your friend's gamecenter files, you lose access to your village. Supercell can NOT recreate these files, it's an Apple proprietary thing handled between the device, the iOS, with a little input from the CoC servers.

Your village will still display for others/show in the game, as it's on their servers. What you've lost is the keys to access it.

I tried making a new GC account but the new one stil loaded his. I tried deleting the game and re downloading it but it still loaded his village and wouldn't load mine or let me start a new game. what do I do?
    Unfortunately, now that the files were overwritten - unless you have a backup on iCloud or iTunes, there is no way to recover them to be able to link your local-only village to a newly created gamecenter.
    is there any way that I can make a new clash of clans game

LouWong

Hi there,
    I have problem also with my GC.
    1. I started my COC on my iPad 1 iOS 4.3.3 and keep playing without loggin into GC.
    2. Than I download COC again on my iPhone 5 with iOS 6 with Game Center log on. (Was thought to associate with the existing but it wasn't successful)
    My question:
    Now my iPhone5 is stuck with the Lvl 1 COC no matter how many times I delete it and reinstall it is still Lvl 1 and never been asking me with the higher lvl attached with my Ipad 1.
    Than when I log in my GC on my iPad 1 GC will ask me do I want to load the lvl 1 games. I don't dare to remove the games from my ipad1 as I already paid for some gems.
    Please help on this matter. Many thanks

Me and my brother are both hooked on clash of clans. we were both using the same game center account but had 2 separate villages.

It is not possible to have two separate villages attached to one gamecenter account. If you look on either device you are logged in with that gamecenter, and check the achievements, they will match only 1 of the accounts you've been playing - 99.99% sure it will be your brothers.

every time I tried to play my game, a notification popped up asking if I wanted to load his village. I kept saying no but It kept popping up every time I went to play the game.
    This is because your brothers game is attached to gamecenter - your game is being played locally. Your village is not linked to gamecenter.

one time, I accidently hit yes, and it loaded my brothers village.
    Correct, if you hit yes, it will bring down the files to access the village saved in gamecenter, and overwrite/delete the files on your device

since we were in the same clan at the time, I was able to view my village. everything was there and nothing had changed. the only problem was I cant get to it.
    Correct, I've explained this in many, MANY threads here, but here you go...

Clash of Clans is a server-based game. When you first created your account, a process between the CoC servers, your specific device, and your device's iOS created DEVICE SPECIFIC GAME FILES. These game files are your "Keys" to operate your village, which is on the server.

If you then link your village to gamecenter, these gamefiles/keys are encrypted and stored on Apple's servers for you go be able to utilize gamecenter anywhere.

If you don't link your village PROPERLY to gamecenter, these keys ONLY reside on your device. If you lose your device, it breaks, you trade it in, it's stolen, you reset it, or you answer yes to delete the local files with your friend's gamecenter files, you lose access to your village. Supercell can NOT recreate these files, it's an Apple proprietary thing handled between the device, the iOS, with a little input from the CoC servers.

Your village will still display for others/show in the game, as it's on their servers. What you've lost is the keys to access it.

I tried making a new GC account but the new one stil loaded his. I tried deleting the game and re downloading it but it still loaded his village and wouldn't load mine or let me start a new game. what do I do?
    Unfortunately, now that the files were overwritten - unless you have a backup on iCloud or iTunes, there is no way to recover them to be able to link your local-only village to a newly created gamecenter.
    My Game Center is linked to the cod that I don wan to play. Is there any method to link my gc from the coc I don't want to play to the coc I wanted to play? Cos I spent tons of money on that coc I wanted to play but it isn't linked to my gamecenter

I have the same problem

Hi,

I've 2 iOS devices and 2 coc games. On the 2nd game I've a popup message that ask me if I want to load the 1st one.
    Now, I just want to play on the 2nd one, on both devices. Is it possible ?
    I've only one GC account, but when I load COC game, the popup message is only displayed on the device where there is the game that I want to play.
    I've tried to log out and in again from GC, but still just the popup in my new device.
    So now I have two villages on one game centre.

Please let me know if you have the solution.

I've the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggar View Post
    Are we talking about just one village here or two different villages?

Hi,

I've 2 iOS devices and 2 coc games. On the 2nd game I've a popup message that ask me if I want to load the 1st one.
    I've only one GC account, but when I load COC game, the popup message is only displayed on the device where there is the game that I want to play.
    I've tried to log out and in again from GC, but still just the popup in my new device.

Quote Originally Posted by NRH View Post
    Hi,

That sounds like standard behavior, few facts:

You can only have one village attached to specific gamecenter.
    Gamecenter is the only way to move an attached village from one device to another.
    If you're not attached to gamecenter, you village is only on the device/being played locally.

What you are calling your 1st game is attached to gamecenter (Since it's asking you when you play 2nd game to load 1st game from gamecenter)

Your 2nd game is only being played locally (not attached to gamecenter, and also not backed up).

Here is what you need to do: On the device you're playing game 2, log out of that gamecenter since it's already attached to game 1. Then create a brand new gamecenter account and log into that on the device. Launch Clash of Clans and this should now attach game #2 to this new gamecenter.

You can then use this gamecenter account to log into the other device.

Few links to help:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ameCenter%29**
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ter-user-guide

My account has also been stolen as well. But in my case I can log into it but as soon as the thief logs in it resets the connection. I have sent supercell an email in the help and support option but I haven't received any feedback yet.

So , basically there are multiple gamecenters attached to my village and I need help to regain full control of my account.

This person is also harassing me as well by joining the same clan as me with his account and threatening me. Please help me resolve this situation so I can get back to clashing.

That sounds like standard behavior, few facts:

You can only have one village attached to specific gamecenter.
    Gamecenter is the only way to move an attached village from one device to another.
    If you're not attached to gamecenter, you village is only on the device/being played locally.

What you are calling your 1st game is attached to gamecenter (Since it's asking you when you play 2nd game to load 1st game from gamecenter)

Your 2nd game is only being played locally (not attached to gamecenter, and also not backed up).

Here is what you need to do: On the device you're playing game 2, log out of that gamecenter since it's already attached to game 1. Then create a brand new gamecenter account and log into that on the device. Launch Clash of Clans and this should now attach game #2 to this new gamecenter.

You can then use this gamecenter account to log into the other device.
    I am trying to help my son with this same issue. I have two boys who thought they had two villages on one GC account. I've learned that is impossible - so my son, who I believe, is playing locally just got an ipad mini. I followed the above directions - log out of GC; create new GC account; log into that device and launch CoC - and nothing. Won't link his local game it just starts a new game. Is there any way to retrieve his old village? I sent an email to Supercell but have yet to hear back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's only day 3 of summer break and I'm not sure how much more I can handle!!!

Hi. I purchased a second hand ipad from my friend who has coc on it. I have my own game centre but when i log on to clash of clans it says do you want to delete ( my friends coc) im scared if i delete his coc he wont be able to carry on playing because it says are you sure you want to delete this player all progress will be lost. Does anyone know what i must do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggar View Post
    Absolutely...do you have a Game Center account for each COC ? If you do just log into both devices each time with the GC account associated with the COC you want to play...on the device that has the COC you dont want to play, when you log in with the other GC id it will ask you do you want to load chiefs ( your name) village and the warning message..just type in CONFIRM then ok....great thing is if on either device you ever want to switch back to the other COC, just log out of GC on either device, log in with the GC id associated with the old one and do the same exact thing...CONFIRM then ok and it will bring back the old one....as long as you are connected to GC with both of them neither will be lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Wends View Post
    Hi. I purchased a second hand ipad from my friend who has coc on it. I have my own game centre but when i log on to clash of clans it says do you want to delete ( my friends coc) im scared if i delete his coc he wont be able to carry on playing because it says are you sure you want to delete this player all progress will be lost. Does anyone know what i must do?
    All that will do is remove his authorized account from your new device and load yours to it. The only way it would be an issue is if he didn't have the game associated to gamecenter, in that case you would delete his only playable copy (being a locally played game). If he's attached to gamecenter, it doesn't do anything to his gamecenter account though.