Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Clash Of Clans accounts in same game center?

Multiple Clash Of Clans accounts in same game center?

I have a Game Center on 2 Itouches (my friends and mine), My Game Center account is connected to my friends. I have Clash of Clans on my friends and I have it on mine. Our Clash of Clans are connected and have the same things.

How do I make it so we have separate clash of clans, but not separate game centers?
    Last edited by scottbw123; January 3rd, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

You cant...each Game Center account is attached to one COC village...if you each want a COC village he or you needs to make a new Game Center id and one of you use that one on one of the devices....it will create a brand new village....you cant use or share one Game Center account and have two seperate villages...
    True Luv Always Waits.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggar View Post
    You cant...each Game Center account is attached to one COC village...if you each want a COC village he or you needs to make a new Game Center id and one of you use that one on one of the devices....it will create a brand new village....you cant use or share one Game Center account and have two seperate villages...

Hi,

I've 2 iOS devices and 2 coc games. On the 2nd game I've à popup msg that ask me if I want to load thé 1st one.
    Now, I just want to play on the 2nd one, on both devices. Is it possible ?

Sorry for spelling - autocorrect and thi autosave is @&€!

Absolutely...do you have a Game Center account for each COC ? If you do just log into both devices each time with the GC account associated with the COC you want to play...on the device that has the COC you dont want to play, when you log in with the other GC id it will ask you do you want to load chiefs ( your name) village and the warning message..just type in CONFIRM then ok....great thing is if on either device you ever want to switch back to the other COC, just log out of GC on either device, log in with the GC id associated with the old one and do the same exact thing...CONFIRM then ok and it will bring back the old one....as long as you are connected to GC with both of them neither will be lost...

Cant srry lol nice try
    RxRxB34St
    Leader of Fighting Beasts
    Join And BE Great

Absolutely...do you have a Game Center account for each COC ? If you do just log into both devices each time with the GC account associated with the COC you want to play...on the device that has the COC you dont want to play, when you log in with the other GC id it will ask you do you want to load chiefs ( your name) village and the warning message..just type in CONFIRM then ok....great thing is if on either device you ever want to switch back to the other COC, just log out of GC on either device, log in with the GC id associated with the old one and do the same exact thing...CONFIRM then ok and it will bring back the old one....as long as you are connected to GC with both of them neither will be lost...
    I've only one GC account, but when I load COC game, the popup message is only displayed on the device where there is the game that I want to play.
    I've tried to log out and in again from GC, but still just the popup in my new device

Are we talking about just one village here or two different villages?

My son has an account on his ipad (TimothyParry, level 60).
    My daughter created an account on my wifes iPad (FeeBee, level 9)
    She's now playing on my sons iPad (shared device for them), but something screwed up, not sure how/what (I didn't see).

When my son is logged into game center (TimothyParry) and starts CoC, it keeps saying "Do you want to load Chief FeeBee's village".
    When my daughter is logged into game center (FeeBee) and starts CoC, it keeps saying "Do you want to load Chief TimothyParry's village".

How did these 2 villages get switched? How do I fix it?

As for your sons, since his mom is playing on his ipad I am guessing since the prompt to another village pops up your wife played on it last and she has her own GC id and is logged on. Therefore when your son logs into GC with his id his game has to override the wifes since she was last logged in. This is perfectly fine if both your son and wife have a GC id ...they can switch back and forth. So if your wife was on playing and your son goes on logs her out of GC he logs in he is going to get a pop up that says do you want to load ( his village name) the warning he has to type CONFIRM then ok and his village will show. Now when your wife wants to play she logs your son out of GC logs in with her GC id and she will get the same prompt then she has to type CONFIRM then ok and her village will display. Thats how you have the ability to switch back n forth with two ids on one device. Please make sure tho your son and wife do not use the same GC id!!!

As for your daughter on the wifes ipad seems maybe somewhere along the line your son or wife played COC with Tims GC id....your daughter needs her own GC id seperate then Your sons and wifes....if she has her own id already and village she needs to log Tims id out of GC log in with hers and do the same thing to override Tims village...CONFIRM then ok....if she is using the same GC id as Tim thats where the problems arise....

You can not have your son and daughter using the same GC id even if there are on two seperate devices... Your wife, son and daughter all need three totally different ids to attach to their village....

As for your sons, since his mom is playing on his ipad I am guessing since the prompt to another village pops up your wife played on it last and she has her own GC id and is logged on. Therefore when your son logs into GC with his id his game has to override the wifes since she was last logged in. This is perfectly fine if both your son and wife have a GC id ...they can switch back and forth. So if your wife was on playing and your son goes on logs her out of GC he logs in he is going to get a pop up that says do you want to load ( his village name) the warning he has to type CONFIRM then ok and his village will show. Now when your wife wants to play she logs your son out of GC logs in with her GC id and she will get the same prompt then she has to type CONFIRM then ok and her village will display. Thats how you have the ability to switch back n forth with two ids on one device. Please make sure tho your son and wife do not use the same GC id!!!

As for your daughter on the wifes ipad seems maybe somewhere along the line your son or wife played COC with Tims GC id....your daughter needs her own GC id seperate then Your sons and wifes....if she has her own id already and village she needs to log Tims id out of GC log in with hers and do the same thing to override Tims village...CONFIRM then ok....if she is using the same GC id as Tim thats where the problems arise....

You can not have your son and daughter using the same GC id even if there are on two seperate devices... Your wife, son and daughter all need three totally different ids to attach to their village....
    Both of my kids have their own Gamecenter accounts.
    My daughter wasn't able to create a CoC account on my sons iPad (since my son created a game on it first), that's why we used my wifes iPad to initially create my daughters CoC account on her iPad. Nobody plays the game on my wifes iPad anymore.
    The problem is, whenever my daughter is logged into GameCenter and starts CoC, my sons village is there. I have to log into gamecenter as my son in order to view my daughters village.

gamecenter: timothyparry
    start CoC: timothyparry's village (welcome back TimothyParry [gamecenter message])
    message: "do you want to load chief FeeBee's village with Town Hall level 3?"

I click cancel

start CoC: timothyparry's village (welcome back phoebeparry [gamecenter message])
    No message