Thread: Clash of clans/game center help

Clash of clans/game center help

Somebody please answer ASAP! I have an ipad, and I have a second hand iPhone. I have started playing clash of clans on my iPhone but want to play on my ipad. (bigger screen) however, all of the tutorials for switching villages to other devices did not work for me because the second hand iPhone has Game Center already logged in and i don't know the password. I am worried that if i log out of GC On my iPhone, i will lose my village. please help!

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan99 View Post
    Somebody please answer ASAP! I have an ipad, and I have a second hand iPhone. I have started playing clash of clans on my iPhone but want to play on my ipad. (bigger screen) however, all of the tutorials for switching villages to other devices did not work for me because the second hand iPhone has Game Center already logged in and i don't know the password. I am worried that if i log out of GC On my iPhone, i will lose my village. please help!
    So you bought/received a used iPhone and the last user left their gamecenter logged in and you now have your village attached to their gamecenter and don't know the password to it?

As you mentioned, moving devices is pretty simple - just make sure the village is attached to gamecenter on the original device, then just log into the new device with that gamecenter and launch Clash of Clans and the village should be there. but.... you are in a pickle.

You are going to have to make a brand new gamecenter (use the iPad to do this if need be) but do NOT launch clash of clans from the ipad with that new gamecenter yet. Then log out out of the gamecenter on the iPhone and log into the new gamecenter. Then launch clash of clans - it will prompt you to save that iphone game to that new gamecenter.

Place Clash of Clans / close it a few times, launch it from the games menu on gamecenter on the iphone just to make sure it's attached.

Then go back on the ipad and if not already, make sure you're logged in with that new gamecenter and launch clash of clans. You will have your village, or if gamecenter is lagging you might get the tutorial to go through from clash of clans - do that first and after you're done restart and the village will be there.

Since you don't have the gamecenter password on that used iPhone, make sure you've backed it up or at least make provisions for any other games/apps using it since you can't get back in.

Fresh Spawn

Trouble linking devices

I have a similar problem,
    I have my good level village on my iPad and a bad village on my iPod but the iPod game is linked to Game Center. Therefore the linking dosent work and I can not play the iPad game on my iPod. Can someone please help.