Thread: Fishing or juice press

Fishing or juice press

I have no diamonds and will soon need to decide between spending all my coins on a juice press or repairing the boat to start fishing? Which would be the better choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
    I have no diamonds and will soon need to decide between spending all my coins on a juice press or repairing the boat to start fishing? Which would be the better choice?
    I would recommend the juice press. Some of the juices can be sold for really good prices. From what I've seen, the prices on the fish fillets, sandwiches, and casseroles just aren't as attractive. Plus, you'll need 3 fillets to make the casserole, and unless you've got a ton of vouchers, and diamonds, you're only going to be getting a few fillets a day.
    Level 81 GC: adagioinb
    Must have GC profile picture. PM me here before sending friend request. I check in a couple of times a week.
    I do not fill dairy or sugar crates.

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    I would also stick with juice press because boat orders will be asking for them and even truck orders. Although opening up fishing is great but you will need to use vouchers to produce lures, unless you just make red lures (does not require anything). Either way regardless of which fishing lures you use you, all fish gives you 1 fillet. Needless to say, there is a cooldown each time you fish. so you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can fish again.
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Shadowbech
    Level
    68; Captain III ACHIEVED (Level 22): 2/24/2013, TT III (7/15/13), Green Thumb III
    Co-OP (Level 44);
    BSH III Achieved (6/18/2013); Barn/Silo: 1700/900

OMG. I just started playing CoC: Shadowbech

me too, i think you should get a juice press first. i dont think fishing is all that great. its more of a hobby thing, like when you've gotten all your machines and further into the game you have too much vouchers and land expansion items to spare, then go fishing. else if you're still struggling with money, or need to buy pets, or still looking to expand your farm, fishing would actually hinder all those plans.
    quit forum. kik me @ kaylinpickles if you'd like to keep in touch

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by adagioinb View Post
    I would recommend the juice press. Some of the juices can be sold for really good prices. From what I've seen, the prices on the fish fillets, sandwiches, and casseroles just aren't as attractive. Plus, you'll need 3 fillets to make the casserole, and unless you've got a ton of vouchers, and diamonds, you're only going to be getting a few fillets a day.
    Thanks so much - all answers a great help! I will get the juice press first!