Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A suggestion to a problem in Hay Day

A suggestion to a problem in Hay Day

It would be nice if you guys would set up a login and password each time you tapped the Hay Day app - like a person does when they check Facebook or their email. This way any person playing your game could play it on any device, and their game would not be ♥♥♥♥ed or even lost (like our game is). For example, I have a game on my phone, and my son has a game on his phone. Now my game is on his phone and his is lost. We have started him a new Apple ID/ new Game Center ID/ even deleted and redownloaded the app and my game is STILL on his phone. He can't get rid of it, not to even start a new game. A player should also have the option of restarting a new game. He was up to Level 32, but he would even be willing to start a new game, just to get to play it again.

This is a great game, and is the first game like it I have played. The animations are adorable, your ideas are wonderful, but when you can't play it, it's time to look for another game. Please fix this problem. From reading this forum, apparently a lot of people are having the same issue as we are having. I have emailed supercell about it and haven't heard from them as of yet.

Is this the problem with log in issues?

It seems though the hay day server only identifies a farm with a device #, like the S/N, based on what mom and I can come up with! Game Center has the ability to move someone else's farm from one device to another, especially with iCloud, obviously because thanks to game center's pop up question that all the time keeps asking: do you want to keep current game? This is where it all gets screwed up and no going back. When Game Center moves someone else's farm to another device the hay day server now thinks that this other farm belongs to that device and overrides the old farm that was on there. Now all Game Center knows and can deal with is the current game which now is the wrong one belonging to that device. So Game Center can't do anything to fix it, am I right or close?
    We would greatly appreciate your help supercell, please help us!

Have hay day use its own log in

If hay day could use its own user name or farm ID and password like an email that would also allow people to have more than one farm on one device thus another opportunity for supercell to double its diamond sales to the same person. We know that you can delete hay day and reinstall every different way you can think of til you're blue in the face it will never fix the problem because the problem cannot be fixed on the customers end.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sandistew View Post
    It would be nice if you guys would set up a login and password each time you tapped the Hay Day app - like a person does when they check Facebook or their email. This way any person playing your game could play it on any device, and their game would not be ♥♥♥♥ed or even lost (like our game is). For example, I have a game on my phone, and my son has a game on his phone. Now my game is on his phone and his is lost. We have started him a new Apple ID/ new Game Center ID/ even deleted and redownloaded the app and my game is STILL on his phone. He can't get rid of it, not to even start a new game. A player should also have the option of restarting a new game. He was up to Level 32, but he would even be willing to start a new game, just to get to play it again.

This is a great game, and is the first game like it I have played. The animations are adorable, your ideas are wonderful, but when you can't play it, it's time to look for another game. Please fix this problem. From reading this forum, apparently a lot of people are having the same issue as we are having. I have emailed supercell about it and haven't heard from them as of yet.
    How did this happen? Did you try to swap the device, not realizing it would replace your sons?

Here is what happened

I have an iPhone 4 S and had my own farm on it, my iPhone was under my moms I cloud and apple ID. She had an I phone 4 S and an IPad that just had her farm on it. My IPhone also was logged into her Game Center automatically. When the Game Center question pops up to ask: yes use current game or No, keep current game, I always before hit No, keep current game. One evening I was started playing my farm ( which is Triple S Farms) I started tapping the sugar to put into my barn and unexpectedly the question poped up and I accidentally hit yes for the first time and lost my farm and it put my moms farm on there now and there is nothing I can do here to get it off. I tried for 3 days to fix but there is nothing I can do. We would gladly tell you anything more you need to know. I hadn't played my farm in days and miss it terribly. Thank you so much for getting back with us, we will keep checking back.

And we didn't swap any devices either, and don't share them at all because we have our own. I hope this helps some!

I don't know how to fix this problem. I assume your game is still saved on the server, so I'm sure it's possible. I'm a bit disappointed at super cells slow response to your email. If it's been over a week this is unacceptable customer service.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hi!

It is very important to use own Game Center and Facebook logins when playing any such games which are server based and have such connections available. The game always asks if you want to load an existing farm if you login with new accounts. If you select no, you will start from 0 and if you select yes it will load up the farm that is attached to the accounts.

If you have mixed up the farm by accident, our support can revive the farm but it can take some time. We are getting quite a lot of feedback & reports and we answer each and every one of them but in order oldest -> latest. :/ I know the support team is working full steam to get through all emails they get each day.

Hay Day doesn't really support more than 1 farm for each device, so a password & username every time you start Hay Day isn't really necessary. I personally recommend a passcode to access your device which is supported in iOS. That way, if your device gets stolen, no one can access it. Not your emails, not your Facebook or even Hay Day.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you have mixed up farms and that our support hasn't yet replied to you!!
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Hi Nick - Thanks for your response...

"It is very important to use own Game Center and Facebook logins when playing any such games which are server based and have such connections available. The game always asks if you want to load an existing farm if you login with new accounts. If you select no, you will start from 0 and if you select yes it will load up the farm that is attached to the accounts."

What you stated in the quote above does not work. It doesn't matter which you chose from Game Center, the SAME game will still load, whether you click Yes or No. We have tried that.

It would be nice if you guys would do a Reset option to give the player the option to reset their game - even if you lose diamonds. Right now, my game is on my son's phone and he can't get if off there. He has his own Apple ID, Game Center ID and deleted and redownloaded the Hay Day app - still my game is on his phone. IF you guys had a reset option, then at least he could start over.

Thanks

Consider this:

When I first started hay day I had no way of knowing and didn't know that it is critical that you load thru Game Center. If there would have been a warning at first I would have done it then. There needs to be a pop up message when you first download the game maybe saying: It is strongly recommended that you run this app thru Game Center or you will be at high risk of losing your farm/game. Had I known this I could have avoided losing my farm. I hope this could be a helpful suggestion.