- On the northwest end, I first sent in my 4 wbs right in between the two air defenses. I sent in two at a time and the wizard towers were too slow to kill them. (Hint: If you don't have Level 5 wbs, you'll need at least 5-6 of them.)
- Once the hole was made, I sent in my 6 P.E.K.K.A.s in a group of 3; so I sent in 3, waited about 5 seconds then sent in another 3. This was important because I didn't want all 6 to all bunch together.
- I then waited until the third & fourth air defense was destroyed (the ones in the middle section) by the P.E.K.K.A.s.
- I sent in my one balloon from the west end, so it would target the air defense first. The balloon was merely a distraction until my dragons can destroy it.
- Then I sent the two dragons reinforcements from the west end which destroyed the two elixir storages first, then destroyed the air defense that was targeting the balloon. I might have dropped my rage here; not 100% sure though.
- Rest was pretty much destroyed by the P.E.K.K.A.s.
I don't remember exactly when I used the rage & heal spells, but I remember thinking it wasn't even necessary. If I remember correctly, I still had 2-3 P.E.K.K.A.s and both dragons alive when the battle ended.
Let me know how this works out for you. Good luck.