Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Sherbet tower at th7

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast4287 View Post
    How to u send in these troops? Just wondering for when I do it.
    Here's the attack strategy I used:
    1. On the northwest end, I first sent in my 4 wbs right in between the two air defenses. I sent in two at a time and the wizard towers were too slow to kill them. (Hint: If you don't have Level 5 wbs, you'll need at least 5-6 of them.)
    2. Once the hole was made, I sent in my 6 P.E.K.K.A.s in a group of 3; so I sent in 3, waited about 5 seconds then sent in another 3. This was important because I didn't want all 6 to all bunch together.
    3. I then waited until the third & fourth air defense was destroyed (the ones in the middle section) by the P.E.K.K.A.s.
    4. I sent in my one balloon from the west end, so it would target the air defense first. The balloon was merely a distraction until my dragons can destroy it.
    5. Then I sent the two dragons reinforcements from the west end which destroyed the two elixir storages first, then destroyed the air defense that was targeting the balloon. I might have dropped my rage here; not 100% sure though.
    6. Rest was pretty much destroyed by the P.E.K.K.A.s.


    I don't remember exactly when I used the rage & heal spells, but I remember thinking it wasn't even necessary. If I remember correctly, I still had 2-3 P.E.K.K.A.s and both dragons alive when the battle ended.

    Let me know how this works out for you. Good luck.
    Last edited by l2djae; January 2nd, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by l2djae View Post
    Here's the attack strategy I used:
    1. On the northwest end, I first sent in my 4 wbs right in between the two air defenses. I sent in two at a time and the wizard towers were too slow to kill them. (Hint: If you don't have Level 5 wbs, you'll need at least 5-6 of them.)
    2. Once the hole was made, I sent in my 6 P.E.K.K.A.s in a group of 3; so I sent in 3, waited about 5 seconds then sent in another 3. This was important because I didn't want all 6 to all bunch together.
    3. I then waited until the third & fourth air defense was destroyed (the ones in the middle section) by the P.E.K.K.A.s.
    4. I sent in my one balloon from the west end, so it would target the air defense first. The balloon was merely a distraction until my dragons can destroy it.
    5. Then I sent the two dragons reinforcements from the west end which destroyed the two elixir storages first, then destroyed the air defense that was targeting the balloon. I might have dropped my rage here; not 100% sure though.
    6. Rest was pretty much destroyed by the P.E.K.K.A.s.


    I don't remember exactly when I used the rage & heal spells, but I remember thinking it wasn't even necessary. If I remember correctly, I still had 2-3 P.E.K.K.A.s and both dragons alive when the battle ended.

    Let me know how this works out for you. Good luck.
    When you say wall breakers between the two air defenses.., do u mean at the top? Cuz u said wizard towers? Or like between the wizard tower and elixir?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehki7 View Post
    When you say wall breakers between the two air defenses.., do u mean at the top? Cuz u said wizard towers? Or like between the wizard tower and elixir?
    Hopefully this is more clear. The wbs are placed right in between the two air defenses, but you must be careful the wizard towers don't get them. If you release them two at a time, you should be fine.

    Orange arrow = WBs
    Red arrow = Balloon
    Black Arrow = Dragons



  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by l2djae View Post
    Hopefully this is more clear. The wbs are placed right in between the two air defenses, but you must be careful the wizard towers don't get them. If you release them two at a time, you should be fine.

    Orange arrow = WBs
    Red arrow = Balloon
    Black Arrow = Dragons


    This makes more sense. Do you think 5 pekkas will work. I only have 190 space.

  5. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by l2djae View Post
    Hopefully this is more clear. The wbs are placed right in between the two air defenses, but you must be careful the wizard towers don't get them. If you release them two at a time, you should be fine.

    Orange arrow = WBs
    Red arrow = Balloon
    Black Arrow = Dragons


    This makes more sense. Do you think 5 pekkas will work. I only have 190 space. And lvl 1 dragons?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehki7 View Post
    This makes more sense. Do you think 5 pekkas will work. I only have 190 space. And lvl 1 dragons?
    I think it's definitely doable. Like I said, I still had 2-3 P.E.K.K.A.s & both dragons remaining at the end of battle. If you have a Level 4 CC, you can ask your clan mates to donate another P.E.K.K.A. to you. Or at least a dragon if you have Level 3 CC. Make sure to take all spells available to you. I like my heal and rage as you can see. Give it a shot & good luck!
    Last edited by l2djae; January 3rd, 2013 at 02:51 AM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by l2djae View Post
    Here's the attack strategy I used:
    1. On the northwest end, I first sent in my 4 wbs right in between the two air defenses. I sent in two at a time and the wizard towers were too slow to kill them. (Hint: If you don't have Level 5 wbs, you'll need at least 5-6 of them.)
    2. Once the hole was made, I sent in my 6 P.E.K.K.A.s in a group of 3; so I sent in 3, waited about 5 seconds then sent in another 3. This was important because I didn't want all 6 to all bunch together.
    3. I then waited until the third & fourth air defense was destroyed (the ones in the middle section) by the P.E.K.K.A.s.
    4. I sent in my one balloon from the west end, so it would target the air defense first. The balloon was merely a distraction until my dragons can destroy it.
    5. Then I sent the two dragons reinforcements from the west end which destroyed the two elixir storages first, then destroyed the air defense that was targeting the balloon. I might have dropped my rage here; not 100% sure though.
    6. Rest was pretty much destroyed by the P.E.K.K.A.s.


    I don't remember exactly when I used the rage & heal spells, but I remember thinking it wasn't even necessary. If I remember correctly, I still had 2-3 P.E.K.K.A.s and both dragons alive when the battle ended.

    Let me know how this works out for you. Good luck.



    Forgive me noob-ness. But how does this work at town hall 7??????
    Town Hall: 8
    1947 cups best.
    clan leader: T-Most

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by HKSR33 View Post
    Forgive me noob-ness. But how does this work at town hall 7??????
    It doesn't since it involves using P.E.K.K.A.s. Barrack Level 10 can only be had at TH8. So I realize this isn't exactly 100% on topic, but if you read through the natural progression of the thread, it evolved into it. Sorry if you were offended by it.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by l2djae View Post
    It doesn't since it involves using P.E.K.K.A.s. Barrack Level 10 can only be had at TH8. So I realize this isn't exactly 100% on topic, but if you read through the natural progression of the thread, it evolved into it. Sorry if you were offended by it.
    One has to appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort you put into your response though, I2... You had more finesse in your approach than my brute method, but dang, I still have nightmares over Sherbert Tower...

    Illustris the Recovering

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Illustris View Post
    One has to appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort you put into your response though, I2... You had more finesse in your approach than my brute method, but dang, I still have nightmares over Sherbert Tower...

    Illustris the Recovering
    Thanks. I was just trying answer the questions from the previous posters. I don't consider myself a great attacker, at least not yet, but the strategy I used was pretty simple and I was able to 3-star it on my first attempt. So if I could help others do the same, even better.

    If you want to try it again using these troops for sh*ts & giggles, I'm sure you won't have anymore nighmares over ST.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •