View Poll Results: Rank the Clan Related ideas ONLY PICK 11

Voters
302. You may not vote on this poll
  • * Add more leadership roles - 2 leaders, or 2 co-leaders, etc

207 68.54%
  • * Block specific players from joining clan (blacklist)

159 52.65%
  • * Way to designate sister/feeder/associated clans to link clan chat in a separate tab

164 54.30%
  • * Separate Elder+ chat tab in-game

165 54.64%
  • * Online status or Last online date/time

146 48.34%
  • * Customizable clan flag

133 44.04%
  • * Ability to sort clan info besides trophies: By Donation, level, position, league, etc

150 49.67%
  • * Separate tab in chat for troop requests

97 32.12%
  • * Raise troop donate limit from 5 to 6 (so 5 people can still fill lvl 5) or 10 troops per request

138 45.70%
  • * Troop Donations: Don't reset when leaving clans, have a running total, average per reset period

125 41.39%
  • * Increase clan size: 75 or 100 are most common requests

134 44.37%
  • * Add ability to send short message to rejected applicants similar to when expelling

127 42.05%
  • * Add viewable player stats - they want similar to Hay Day's farm stats

129 42.72%
  • * Leader (and co-leaders if added) ability to delete messages in clan chat

104 34.44%
  • * Modify clan msg of player joining with who invited player: xx joined clan, invited by xx

100 33.11%
  • * Reduce leader message cooldown from 12 hours, increase text space

103 34.11%
  • * Cooldown for elder to boot players (1/5/10? minutes between expels)

100 33.11%
  • large text area for clan rules that just the clan can see (separate from public clan description)

120 39.74%
  • Make kick/promote menu for elders+ to operate from names in clan chat as well as clan interface

79 26.16%
  • Add other clan requirements to apply besides trophies, ex: troop lvls, TH lvl, lab lvl, game level

166 54.97%
  • * Remove clan join request from clan chat if they've joined another clan already

127 42.05%
  • Queue troop donation notices when offline - display when back online or new interface to see info

74 24.50%
  • History button on clan app-see stats: Last x clans, time in, donations +/-, kicked/left, etc

111 36.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rank the Sticky Ideas - Clan Related

Rank the Sticky Ideas - Clan Related

Several weeks ago the community helped me arrange the idea sticky sections by voting in several polls. It's been a few weeks, we have a handful of new ideas in this section and I want to see how they rank among the older ideas, plus I had the poll choices upped to 25, so I can do this all in one poll.

As to why - simple... the Supercell folks asked I try to keep the sticky organized by user interest, so from time to time, we'll do some polls to arrange the particular areas in the sticky.

This poll has 23 ideas from the Clan Related section. All this poll will do is arrange this section in the sticky by user interest, no guarantees they will be worked on.

It is multiple choice - the catch is, of the 23, you only get to pick your favorite 11.

Thanks for all the great ideas and for voting to help keep the sticky relevant to Supercell!

Hmm do the *'s mean they are not newly added ideas and the ones which don't have them are new?

Quote Originally Posted by silentwill View Post
    Hmm do the *'s mean they are not newly added ideas and the ones which don't have them are new?
    No, I have *'s on them in the sticky. The poll choices have limited characters, and those are the ones I was trying to get down to fit in the poll.

The newest idea is at the bottom as Clan History button

"* Add ability to send short message to rejected applicants similar to when expelling"

I see this one being particularly nasty. I hope it doesn't get implemented since I'm sure there's going to be a lot of put down's when people get rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Veraplay View Post
    "* Add ability to send short message to rejected applicants similar to when expelling"

I see this one being particularly nasty. I hope it doesn't get implemented since I'm sure there's going to be a lot of put down's when people get rejected.
    I'm the one who originally suggested this feature and the intent is far from nasty. It would be a very handy feature if your clan has a feeder and you get a lot of applicants (like DTP does) so that in case your main clan is full or the applicant does not quite meet the requirements but is good enough for your feeder you can include a message to the rejection directing the applicant to your feeder.

Quote Originally Posted by Veraplay View Post

I agree it has a lot of potential for abuse, most of the folks who wanted this wanted to use it similar to:

"We're full ATM, please join our sister clan xyz" or "We're only taking 3200 at the moment, 3000-3200 can apply to xyz" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    I agree it has a lot of potential for abuse, most of the folks who wanted this wanted to use it similar to:

"We're full ATM, please join our sister clan xyz" or "We're only taking 3200 at the moment, 3000-3200 can apply to xyz" etc.
    The message you can include when kicking already has that same potential.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post

Take the good with the bad I figure. I'm just pessimistic when it comes to people's morals over games, blogs or the internet just in general since they're able to hide behind a certain level of anonymity. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by silentwill View Post
    I'm the one who originally suggested this feature and the intent is far from nasty. It would be a very handy feature if your clan has a feeder and you get a lot of applicants (like DTP does) so that in case your main clan is full or the applicant does not quite meet the requirements but is good enough for your feeder you can include a message to the rejection directing the applicant to your feeder.

I trust YOUR intent. Is the devil inside of others that I don't trust.