Did you or someone in your family get a new iOS device (like iPad mini, iPhone 5 etc) and would like to continue to play Hay Day on it? Did you lose your farm somehow and are looking for a way to get it back?
If you just said "Oh Yeah" then this guide is for you! This should help you transfer your game or recover your game if you lost it. Please make sure to read all steps thoroughly.
Note: Hay Day is only available on iOS devices - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
STEP 1: CONNECT YOUR FARM TO GAME CENTER ON YOUR OLD DEVICE
It is strongly suggested that you connect Hay Day to your Game Center account, not only just to add friends but also to make sure that you can play your farm on a new device as well. If you haven't created a Game Center account yet, please do so. It's very easy: just locate Game Center App on your device, login (or create an account) and then launch Hay Day. You will notice a small popup saying "Welcome back, YOURNICKAME" which means that you have successfully locked your farm to your Game Center account.
This is important if you are going to get yourself a new device, since Hay Day locks itself to your Game Center account (and Facebook if you have connected to Facebook from the game).
STEP 2: CONNECT TO GAME CENTER & APPLE ID ON YOUR NEW DEVICE
1. When you set up your new device, please use the same Apple ID as you use for your old device (it will ask you to login when you start using the device)
2. When the device has been set up, locate Game Center and login (unless you already are logged in)
3. Install Hay Day from the App Store
4. Launch Hay Day, and at some point you will see the following popups:
This popup will appear if you are using Game Center. Tap on "YES, LOAD GAME"
This popup may appear as well if you are also logged into Facebook. Again, tap on "YES, LOAD GAME"
Next you will see this image which will ask you to confirm that you want to load your existing farm.
Type CONFIRM (capital letters) and then tap on the green checkbox-button.
You are done and you should be able to continue your farm on your new device.
If you lost your farm for some reason, there's a chance that you can restore it yourself, but it's not certain. Please try these steps:
1. Delete Hay Day from your device
2. Log out from Facebook and Game Center from your device
3. Restart your device
4. Login to your own Facebook account and/or Game Center account (which you used when you played your farm)
5. Re-install Hay Day from App Store
6. Launch Hay Day
7. You should get the popup asking if you want to continue your "old" farm, and again tap on "YES, LOAD GAME"
8. The next popup is the confirmation popup, and type CONFIRM (in capital letters), depending on your language settings
You should now be playing your farm! If this doesn't help, please use the in-game Report An Issue (Game Settings -> Help and Support) to contact our support. If you email them, please provide them with your lost farm's name, which level it is, your Facebook URL (example: http://www.facebook.com/IDNUMBERORNAME)
On the behalf of the Hay Day team, I wish you all Happy Holidays!!