Thread: Moving HayDay from one device to two other devices

Moving HayDay from one device to two other devices

Hi,

my kids started playing HayDay on my iPhone and already reached Level 38. Now they want to continue playing on their own devices, meaning that I have to copy the app from One device to two other devices keeping the game state, Level and so on. How can I do that? I read a lot about losing the current state, so I want to be really sure what to do.

They are going to have their own GC accounts.

Can anybody help? I contacted the support already, but have no repsonse yet.

thanks!

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas82 View Post
    Hi,

my kids started playing HayDay on my iPhone and already reached Level 38. Now they want to continue playing on their own devices, meaning that I have to copy the app from One device to two other devices keeping the game state, Level and so on. How can I do that? I read a lot about losing the current state, so I want to be really sure what to do.

They are going to have their own GC accounts.

Can anybody help? I contacted the support already, but have no repsonse yet.

thanks!

Thomas
    I think they can continue playing from their previous state by logging out from your GC account and logging in on their own devices. They have to use the same GC account, or else they will have to start from the beginning. I might be wrong, so this needs confirmation.
    GC : FrozenSoul26 Level 53

Hi there, any other ideas?

Thomas

I know there's a risk of losing your game data during the transfer. So I would advise not to play using the same device. Will be better if the support team can assist you during your game transfer.
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

Hi Out there - still no ideas, especially HayDay Support Team? Christmas is comming soon...

regards

Thomas

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to help you. And it's the Christmas season after all, so I guess the staffs are kinda busy with their work. Bear with them for awhile and wait patiently for their email.
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

The game says:

to save your farm and play in multiple iOs devices, log in your Game Center before starting the game
    So you have to download the app to the new device, log out from the GC on the old device and log in in GC on the new device, then you start the game app on the new device.

PS: you shouldn't play on both devices simultaneously with the same GC login
    Last edited by AnnaMagento; December 17th, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
    Level 46 - GC ID: AnnaMagento
    playing again from 25 march 2013

Transferring via Facebook login

I just logged into Facebook in HD on my iPad and it asked me if I wanted to load the account from my iPhone (level 41).... That is awesome, but my question is whether or not I can play on both device? Not at the same time, but when I'm traveling... I play on my iPhone and on my iPad at home.

Anyone know how that works before I do it? I do not want to only play on my iPad... So I am afraid to make it load my account via Facebook from my iPhone.

Thank you in advance.