Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Restoring Clash of Clans Data

I have my iPod account in my clan, it's not like it can't be found. And if game center is the only link to your account then supercell would have to make that link mandatory. They cannot simply tell a paying customer that if u restore and your account isn't there, that's too bad. People are paying money for this game. That would be an extremely bad move on supercells part...

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebob View Post
    Once you delete the Game Center data I think your screwed
    It's tied to the game center ID, so even if you remove the game from the GC, it should still work.

Make sure you're logged in to the game center, start the game and a popup should come up asking if you want to replace the current village with another.

Good luck.

Allez
    Impact Allez and Go Als Go
    A
    dd me on gamecenter RICHYLEGS
    Clan: Ninja Knights
    IGN: Richard

Rauta,
    my game center always asked me if I wanted to use my account from my phone, in which I deny. So it was not connected to game center. I can view the base from my clan roster. It was showing a brand new base on my iPod and still asked me if I wanted to use my phone account, not my account that is usually in that device.

Rauta,
    Any response? Please help. It has been over 3 days now with no response. What can I do to get some assistance that doesn't take weeks to get feedback??

Fresh Spawn
    I'm having a similar issue. I have an iPhone 4S and when I log in on another device (iPhone 5), it welcomes my game centre ID and asks if I would like to load up an old Level 2 town hall game. The one on my 4S is Level 6 and the one I would like to keep and uses the same apple id.

I need to move my game to a new iPhone 5 and even though I backed up the app onto iTunes from my 4S and did a backup and restore on my 5, it won't load up the old data. I do still have the Level 6 town hall on my 4S but my wife is having this. I have tried deleting the game from Game Centre on the 4S and 5, but it's like it isn't removing from the Game Centre server. I did at one point lose my game on the 4S as I got desperate and restored the phone to factory settings and did a complete restore, at one point the game was lost but I tried again and my game came back. I must have done something different but I don't know what.

The other strange thing is that the name at the top left of the screen is different to my Game Centre one, so this has to be related.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Wisey View Post
    I'm having a similar issue. I have an iPhone 4S and when I log in on another device (iPhone 5), it welcomes my game centre ID and asks if I would like to load up an old Level 2 town hall game. The one on my 4S is Level 6 and the one I would like to keep and uses the same apple id.

I need to move my game to a new iPhone 5 and even though I backed up the app onto iTunes from my 4S and did a backup and restore on my 5, it won't load up the old data. I do still have the Level 6 town hall on my 4S but my wife is having this. I have tried deleting the game from Game Centre on the 4S and 5, but it's like it isn't removing from the Game Centre server. I did at one point lose my game on the 4S as I got desperate and restored the phone to factory settings and did a complete restore, at one point the game was lost but I tried again and my game came back. I must have done something different but I don't know what.

The other strange thing is that the name at the top left of the screen is different to my Game Centre one, so this has to be related.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    If you want to play your progress on the iphone 5 .
    I think you should delete the game off the iphone 5.
    Download a fresh copy of Coc on your iphone 5 directly to the device from the Apple store.
    Open the app and it should ask you if you want to use the progress you had with the iphone 4S.
    You will have to type in CONFIRM then ok using capital letters.
    Good luck

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebob View Post
    If you want to play your progress on the iphone 5 .
    I think you should delete the game off the iphone 5.
    Download a fresh copy of Coc on your iphone 5 directly to the device from the Apple store.
    Open the app and it should ask you if you want to use the progress you had with the iphone 4S.
    You will have to type in CONFIRM then ok using capital letters.
    Good luck
    Thank you for this Mr Bob, but I have already tried this. I have attempted so many different things, I need people to remind me! I think the problem is with Game Centre, even if I remove the game from GC on all devices it still appears when I open CoC. If I log out of Game Centre and open CoC on the iPhone 4S, it prompts me to connect to GC. Even though it's supposedly "Deleted" it comes up a message asking if I would like to load my old Level 2 hall so I think I need to get the game uploaded to the GC then I'll be good! I even tried deleting from the GC on my 4S last night and left it until morning in case their servers need to cycle but no joy.

I suppose the last resort is to create a new Game Centre ID, but I think that's linked to my iTunes account and could cause problems elsewhere. If I hadn't invested £25 in the past 2 weeks I would let it slide, but I can't!

Red face just restored clash of clans

IVE JUST RESTORED CLASH OF CLANS

i had an iPhone 4 with level 7 town hall all level 11 mines etc...

bought a new iPhone 5

what i done

down load clash of clans in new phone

open game center on on old phone, make sure it says when you last logged in and all your challenges/ achievements are the same.

if it doesn't, load up clash of clans then close it and try game center again.

then open game center in NEW phone. all the stats should be updated regarding challenges etc..

start clash of clans on new phone, wait a bit. will pop up with game center "load previous settings etc.." then type CONFIRM. it reloaded straight away with my old setting, i can access clash of clans of both devices tho.

worked first time for me,

good luck

andrew

recover your lost data with the help of iPhone data recovery tool

Ifyou are searching for an advanced application for recovering yourlost, formatted, accidental deleted data then you can use iPhone datarecovery tool which recover your all data within a much less time bythe process of deeply scanning. This application is considered astotally constructive as it does not make any change in existingdata.

Formore detail you may contacthttp://www.iphonepicturerecovery.com...aldeletion.php