Thread: Question: Why join a clan? What are the benefits?

Question: Why join a clan? What are the benefits?

I just started a week ago and I'm only level 15, so I'm a noob. Can someone explain to me the purpose/benefit of being in a clan? Any help is appreciated!

thx,

Egokiller

Tiny

Join!

Quote Originally Posted by EgoKiller View Post
    I just started a week ago and I'm only level 15, so I'm a noob. Can someone explain to me the purpose/benefit of being in a clan? Any help is appreciated!

thx,

Egokiller
    1. They can donate troops to you which you can use either to attack with or for defence - for low level guys, getting level 5 troops is a huge advantage - allows you to rise up fast.
    2. Social interaction - you can chat and make new friends.
    3. If your clan is really good and you make it to the top, you get free gems.

Happy Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by EgoKiller View Post

thx,

Egokiller
    Also, when you have a clan, members can also ask for advice, offer tips on how to set up your village and defenses. The huge help though as Tiny said is that other clan members can donate troops. If you get your Clan Castle large enough, they can give you Healers, Dragons, and sometimes the occasional PEKKA.
    ClanWildfire and Sister Clan, ClanBonfire are clans led by husband and wife Jedipilot4 & Caireen. We accept adult players who enjoy the game, like to chat, donate troops and enjoy having fun in the game Clash of Clans. We have many friends and couples in our clans. "Couples that Gem together... Bond Together." Check out our website if you are interested in joining at www.clanwildfire.com