Thread: New clash of clans account

New clash of clans account

I had the IPhone 4, had my coc account on it. I bought the iPhone 5, and now I use that. My wife has my old phone and wants to download this game. She made a new iTunes account and gamecenter account, she downloaded COC and for some reason it's still linking my account to her phone even with both accounts changed. How do I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocity187 View Post
    I had the IPhone 4, had my coc account on it. I bought the iPhone 5, and now I use that. My wife has my old phone and wants to download this game. She made a new iTunes account and gamecenter account, she downloaded COC and for some reason it's still linking my account to her phone even with both accounts changed. How do I fix this?
    I have not read any posts by users who had success creating a second account on a device without completely wiping it. You can load all you want that were created elsewhere through gamecenter though.

When you got your new iPhone 5, my guess is you logged into gamecenter, launched CoC and your village was there. If that is the case (meaning no CoC account was created on the iP5) then log out of gamecenter, have your wife log in and create a CoC account linked to her gamecenter on your new phone. Then she should be able to go back to the iP4 and load hers, and you should be able to log back into your gamecenter on the iP5 and launch yours.

DEATH B4 LIFE "Only slightly better than your clan. Indubidibly!"

here's another link:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ck-in-the-game

i really hope this problem is being looked into, because suprisingly enough, a lot of people are facing the problem.
    DEATH B4 LIFE "Only slightly better than your clan. Indubidibly!"

Fresh Spawn
    [QUOTE=twister;36570]I have not read any posts by users who had success creating a second account on a device without completely wiping it.

I want to make a new coc account but when you said compltely wipe what do you mean.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Temajin;858198]
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    I have not read any posts by users who had success creating a second account on a device without completely wiping it.

I want to make a new coc account but when you said compltely wipe what do you mean.
    Factory reset device.

Go to settings and factory reset the phone. thats what i did and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocity187 View Post
    Go to settings and factory reset the phone. thats what i did and it worked.