As my gratitude for all the support from the community, which helped me achieve the 1,000 YouTube Subscribers milestone, I have put together a compilation of 10 exceptional base designs along with brief analysis of their attributes. This list might be helpful to those who are searching for the "best designs", but do not have the time to extensively search the forums nor Youtube. For enthusiastic players, it might be a great tool to evaluate their own designs by calibrating them with the discussed criteria. Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Base Designs!Rank #3
Town Hall 7
Town Hall 8
Clan: Misfits of War
Town Hall 9
Clan: The Bullies
Clan: Bonbee is a cat
The 10th Bonus design and how these bases were rated are shown in more details in the following video.
Volume 2: http://youtu.be/sTdYxKu8SMY
Please note that this list is, by no means, extensive, and was evaluated from a small sample of designs shared on the official Design Threads, DTP’s discussion group, & YouTube subscriber submissions. The ratings were given from my personal assessment of each base’s efficiency. Here are the main attributes that were used to rate the designs.
- Clan Castle: 1 Point - Centralization
- Core Defenses: 3 Points
- Mortars - Well-covered, equilateral triangular formation
- Wizard Towers - Well-covered, bilateral (TH7), equilateral triangular (TH8), equilateral square (TH9) formation
- X-Bows (TH9) - Centralized bilateral formation
- Air Defenses: 1 Point - Semi-covered bilateral (TH7), equilateral triangular (TH8), equilateral square (TH9) formation
- Point-Defenses - 1.5 Points - Semi-covered, even distribution
- Archer Towers
- Hidden Teslas
- Storages & Town Hall - 1.5 Points - Well-covered, segmented, even distribution
- Dark Elixirs
- Town Hall (Hybrid/Trophy) - 1 out of the 1.5 Points - Centralized, well covered.
- Segmentation - 1 Point
- Staggered Junctions - 0.5 Point
- Funneling - 0.5 Point
Once again, thank you so much for all the support! I will try my best to keep contributing to this amazing community!