Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Content Update for Hay Day! *UPDATE: WE ARE ONLINE*

I want my hay day back, Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Update: We are back online!!!

Hey,

We are updating our servers for a new content update for Hay Day, which is not a small one and all based on YOUR feedback! This update does not require you to download any updates from App Store or like. Just start the game and you are set! So, what's new in this update? Here's the complete list of nice additions:

* Something new to look out for!!! (SOMETHING BIG)
    * Added Tree Decorations that you have asked for
    * New rewards for the postman packages
    * The Tractor is now available in the shop as a decoration (Level45+) based on feedback
    * Minor tweaks to our servers

Please note that since this is a content update, it means that we could only bring in new stuff, and not fix any known issues. That will happen in the upcoming massive update a bit later!

Cheers,

Nick
    My hayday still "updating" ... How to get it back?? Pleaseee...

Quote Originally Posted by Dewinanay View Post
    My hayday still "updating" ... How to get it back?? Pleaseee...
    For everyone who is having trouble connecting after the update, please try these steps.
    1. Go to your device Settings and enable "Airplane Mode"
    2. Reboot your device.
    3. Go to the settings again and disable "Airplane Mode" to restore all networks
    4. Launch Hay Day and try again

If that doesn't help, you could also try to use the 3G network and see if that works. Another option is to reboot your WiFi router as well. If this doesn't help or you have any further questions, please use the in-game Report An Issue to contact our support, or email them at: hayday.feedback@supercell.net so that they can look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanx to Shiv for my fantastic sig!
    Clan: DREAM ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Sorry? I was talking about trees being highly requested, and supercell giving us a lot of things we asked for. Which they have. Lets move on shall we?
    Yes you were. I was meerly pointing out that diamond confirmations are still being ignored by supercell even though they have been far more highly requested than anything else and in my opinion at least, are far more important.
    Last edited by Katipo; May 15th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.

Most Level-Headed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katipo View Post
    Yes you were. I was meerly pointing out that diamond confirmations are still being ignored by supercell even though they have been far more highly requested than anything else and in my opinion at least, are far more important.
    You're so cute when you're beating a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Katipo View Post
    But they have answered about this- it wasn't ignored. Sorry Tinkerbell-I know you said move on.

http://i.imgur.com/Yo4xh33.jpg

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    But they have answered about this- it wasn't ignored. Sorry Tinkerbell-I know you said move on.
    The few comments from Supercell on this topic were shown to be nonsense. Anyway lets leave the confirmation issue to the relevant thread now.

What I really intended to say in in this post, was that I noticed today that Supercell increased the number of diamonds available in parcels. The new quantities look pretty good. Well done on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    For everyone who is having trouble connecting after the update, please try these steps.
    1. Go to your device Settings and enable "Airplane Mode"
    2. Reboot your device.
    3. Go to the settings again and disable "Airplane Mode" to restore all networks
    4. Launch Hay Day and try again

If that doesn't help, you could also try to use the 3G network and see if that works. Another option is to reboot your WiFi router as well. If this doesn't help or you have any further questions, please use the in-game Report An Issue to contact our support, or email them at: hayday.feedback@supercell.net so that they can look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    This doesn't work and I think it's not a connection or device issue as so many people r having trouble. Something seems to be wrong at the server. Feedback is taking too long to respond! This wait is killing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jo79 View Post
    This doesn't work and I think it's not a connection or device issue as so many people r having trouble. Something seems to be wrong at the server. Feedback is taking too long to respond! This wait is killing...
    Oh no! I hope it didnt really kill you before you finished your sentence!
    There are often problems like this after an update, which can usually be solved by trying the things I suggested.
    Im sorry it wasn't for you, but if there is a large scale problem (and i have no idea if there is) you can bet supercell is working on it.
    sorry I don't have any information for you at the moment. Stay strong!
    Last edited by Tinkerbell; May 15th, 2013 at 03:52 AM.

Thanx to Shiv for my fantastic sig!
    Clan: DREAM ON!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo79 View Post
    Please keep in mind that in some cases the problem is really the big and bold internet. Your ISP may have issues connecting to our servers or like. Our server log looks 100% and no downtime for any of them. :/ I hope it works for you now!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay