Thread: Farming base for lvl 9 TH...

Farming base for lvl 9 TH...

I'm pretty new to the farming community. I've traveled from one base to another searching for farming bases. But all of the ones ive used do not work well for me. I have tried making my own but im not the best base maker when it comes down to it. Anyone mind posting a few bases?

Just visit the Top 10 clans and search the villages from the bottom players. They farm alot and for a base.. be creative!

Good luck with you village setup,
    >> Join my clan: Infusion (black shield) <<
    We split the Time!

How does a farming base differ from a "normal" base?
    Free Advice: Don't upgrade your TH until everything else is maxed out - research, walls, buildings, everything.
    Level 80 Elder of Clan OCHERPUNITY - Level 8 Town Hall - League ranges from Silver II to Gold II, where the farming is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOThree View Post
    How does a farming base differ from a "normal" base?
    Farming bases need to protect resources at all costs. Even if it means losing trophies.
    TH level: 8 Clan: Ganja Inc 4.20 (elder[farm clan]) Start date: Can't remember
    Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Actually I think it needs a QQ button. That's what the players spend most of their time doing.

So you put storage in the middle, put town hall on the outside. That doesn't change how you protect what you protect.
    Free Advice: Don't upgrade your TH until everything else is maxed out - research, walls, buildings, everything.
    Level 80 Elder of Clan OCHERPUNITY - Level 8 Town Hall - League ranges from Silver II to Gold II, where the farming is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchluijks View Post
    Just visit the Top 10 clans and search the villages from the bottom players. They farm alot and for a base.. be creative!

Good luck with you village setup,
    Thanks will do.