Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Units/ Spells for Clash of Clans

  1. #1

    Lightbulb New Units/ Spells for Clash of Clans

    As we all know, the introduction of dark elixir and the dark barracks has opened endless possibilities for new units to be introduced. But what about that fifth spell we've been waiting for? And those regular barrack troops are getting a little old, some new units should be added! Comment if you have any ideas!

    Dark Troop Ideas
    -Robot/cyborg, a modern twist to units
    -Cyclops, (one of my favorite ideas) could be a ranged unit, throws giant rocks at defenses, sort of like a giant on steroids
    -Werewolf, a unit that has incredible speed and damage
    -Necromancer, (another good idea), can bring back to life units that have died immediately adjacent to it, sort of like a healer. Continues to bring units back to life until killed

    Spell
    -Hac ker spell, turns one defensive building against the rest
    -Hypnosis spell, turns units in the clan castle on your side
    -Freeze spell, stops defensive buildings from firing for a period of time

    Regular Troop Ideas
    -Haven't thought of anything in particular, post your ideas!

    On another note, anyone know when the next update will come out

  2. #2
    Addicted TheSwordwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The corner of the library, clashing
    Posts
    1,366
    Please read the sticky sometime. And use the search function before making a thread.
    If you haven't read the rules, read them here.
    If you have an idea, make sure it is original by reading this.



  3. #3
    Member Monferno01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    428
    @MODS you should make it so whenever someone opens up this folder for the first time the sticky pops up, im tired of 90% of this threads being ruled out ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post

    Winning is relative and the top player doesn't win a Ferrari-although he probably could afford one.

  4. #4
    Member Monferno01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by 39redrum93 View Post
    As we all know, the introduction of dark elixir and the dark barracks has opened endless possibilities for new units to be introduced. But what about that fifth spell we've been waiting for? And those regular barrack troops are getting a little old, some new units should be added! Comment if you have any ideas!

    Dark Troop Ideas
    -Robot/cyborg, a modern twist to units
    -Cyclops, (one of my favorite ideas) could be a ranged unit, throws giant rocks at defenses, sort of like a giant on steroids
    R= GOLEM

    -Werewolf, a unit that has incredible speed and damage
    R= GOBLIN BUT DOESN´T GO FOR RESOURCES

    -Necromancer, (another good idea), can bring back to life units that have died immediately adjacent to it, sort of like a healer. Continues to bring units back to life until killed
    R= SEARCH BUTTON

    Spell
    -Hac ker spell, turns one defensive building against the rest
    -Hypnosis spell, turns units in the clan castle on your side
    -Freeze spell, stops defensive buildings from firing for a period of time
    R= THEY WOULD HAVE TO COST A LOT

    Regular Troop Ideas
    -Haven't thought of anything in particular, post your ideas!

    On another note, anyone know when the next update will come out
    R= don´t know, but probably ON LATE MAY/EARLY JUNE
    10 characters
    Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post

    Winning is relative and the top player doesn't win a Ferrari-although he probably could afford one.

  5. #5
    Enthusiast ManuelShield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    527

    You just joined

    You joined the countless amount of players who posted ideas that were already are ruled out.Btw you have to also think how's this gonna hurt me,you can't just post how's it gonna help you

    Leader of The Shield
    Proud Texan Conservative

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    165

    Well at least somebody cares

    I'm glad someone else cares that supercell is just taking a vacation on the whole building the 5th spell thing. Those lazy good for nothings..they take our money and they can't just put the Santa spell back in?..but maybe call it something different. Supercell, who runs ur company?? Is it that hard to have had a 5th spell already?..or are u quite literally waiting for Christmas to come? do ur job, give the people what they want. it's easy, just put the santa spell back give it a different title, u already have the code to do this...

  7. #7
    Wouldn't mind a false target spell. Like a magic hologram pekka-dragon that attracts both air and ground defensive attention for a certain amount of hit points.

  8. #8

    Supercell please read idea for troops

    Ok my troop ideas are.A blacksmith that upgrades your troops but only that one troop.armor for a barbarian but it is slower.A reinforced bow for a archer but shoots slower.and you can add iron mines to make it all with. Giant earth worms that burrow under ground to attack descended a ladder maker that ales ladders for other troops to use and lance barb that does double damage to walls and can attack through walls and a invisable potion that makes troops invisable so defenses won't attack the. Please look at my ideas and give me credit if you use any please thank you.

  9. #9
    Enthusiast mtommy2597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    541
    Hi, welcome to the forums, for more information on how to post the best stuff possible, click the link in my signature that says ''New to the forums? Click here!''
    Clash of clans: IGN: Tommyx4 Level: 100 Clan: The Haze GG: 440M+
    Boom Beach: IGN: Tommyx4 Level: 34 HQ: 14
    The Ruled-out ideas thread l SKICoCIS mission statement l New to the forums? Click here!


  10. #10
    Enthusiast mtommy2597's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbear112 View Post
    Ok my troop ideas are.A blacksmith that upgrades your troops but only that one troop.armor for a barbarian but it is slower.A reinforced bow for a archer but shoots slower.and you can add iron mines to make it all with. Giant earth worms that burrow under ground to attack descended a ladder maker that ales ladders for other troops to use and lance barb that does double damage to walls and can attack through walls and a invisable potion that makes troops invisable so defenses won't attack the. Please look at my ideas and give me credit if you use any please thank you.
    First of all, dont post your ideas in someone elses thread
    Second, New resources would be more annoying that helpful
    Third, click the link in my signature that says ''New to the forums? Click here!'' PLEASE READ IT ALL, GOES FOR ANYONE WHO IS NEW
    Clash of clans: IGN: Tommyx4 Level: 100 Clan: The Haze GG: 440M+
    Boom Beach: IGN: Tommyx4 Level: 34 HQ: 14
    The Ruled-out ideas thread l SKICoCIS mission statement l New to the forums? Click here!


Similar Threads

  1. Making Troops 4 times Max units Make one button for Max units at once ?
    By UmitStyl in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 31st, 2014, 03:58 PM
  2. rework how units/spells quene
    By CLASHofCATS007 in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2014, 10:49 PM
  3. Clash Of Clans ideas about Spells/Troops/and minor Stuff :D
    By ClashOfClanChampion in forum New Troop & Spell Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2014, 03:42 AM
  4. Custom Made Clash of Clans Defense Units!
    By DuelMotions in forum Creativity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •