Thread: iTunes Gift card

iTunes Gift card

I tried purchasing gems with my iTunes 10$ gift card and I'm unable to find the option to do so. It says I have the credit in my account but when I click buy from within the app it only gives me the option to use credit cards. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocity187 View Post
    I tried purchasing gems with my iTunes 10$ gift card and I'm unable to find the option to do so. It says I have the credit in my account but when I click buy from within the app it only gives me the option to use credit cards. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    I believe you need a credit card on file to buy gems. It will take the money from your store credit, but needs a card on file for some reason

www.leagueofshadowsclan.com
    The Swashbuckler- This pirate is only interested in the loot he can plunder. Armed with a pistol, compass, and a bottle o' rum, your swashbucklers will forever be a threat to your opponents resources. Please bombard Supercell with requests for this new DE troop!
    #cocswashbuckler

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldjo View Post
    I believe you need a credit card on file to buy gems. It will take the money from your store credit, but needs a card on file for some reason
    If you buy gem. apple have tax is 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocity187 View Post

Apply the gift card to your Apple ID first, then in-app purchases go much easier.

http://osxdaily.com/2011/06/15/redee...nes-gift-card/

or

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1574