Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dear Hay Day! You suck!

Dear Hay Day! You don't really suck. I'm just pissed at you!

I can watch a 15 second video and get two diamonds. Great! I earn 90,000 stars and rank up to level 44 and GET TWO LOUSY DIAMONDS?!?! Seriously? Wtf guys? How does all that work equate to watching a short video? Seriously, you guys suck!
    Last edited by M4Real; September 24th, 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M4Real View Post
    I can watch a 15 second video and get two diamonds. Great! I earn 90,000 stars and rank up to level 44 and GET TWO LOUSY DIAMONDS?!?! Seriously? Wtf guys? How does all that work equate to watching a short video? Seriously, you guys suck!
    What video?
    i love the game but it is seriously flawed in its costing...i think the devs need to rethink the whole pricing...i spend lots on the game but it is unrealistic really...

Video

Yes, I would also like to know where this video is located. I don't go through fb for the game...maybe there?

I agree the balance of what you get for what you spend is off. And they most definitely need a security pop up to protect players from randomly losing the diamonds we have. But, I wouldn't say the game sucks. Actually, I really enjoy the game. They are new and with that comes some "growing pains". But, they seem to be listening to their players. Give feedback and a little time/patience. Hopefully that will help them fix some of the things that are turning players off. 

You can get 2 free diamonds and some xp after watching the advertise trailer. Try looking for a pink movie ticket near your mailbox in your farm.

Just seem like the movie ticket will appeared everyday on my farm. Though I'm not sure how long does this free promotion lasts. XD
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    You can get 2 free diamonds and some xp after watching the advertise trailer. Try looking for a pink movie ticket near your mailbox in your farm.

Just seem like the movie ticket will appeared everyday on my farm. Though I'm not sure how long does this free promotion lasts. XD
    I never saw that in my farm.
    maybe you are lucky!!

Quote Originally Posted by M4Real View Post

please do not mention again 2 lousy diamonds,
    level 44 ? so what?
    means the games developer need give you 100 diamonds or more?
    how for the level 20 players?

game should be fair~

if you don't the 2 lousy diamonds, just shut up

Just like in the real life:

most of the time you have to work hard to get recompense little by little, so bravo for your 44 levels.
    sometimes we hit the jackpot or find a fine way to get money quickly but you have to wait for your chance so be patient.

so why not see the little commercial movie as a funny gift, not as a bad joke ?

The game has become plain out boring.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post

Well, I quite envy here. It's not the same here. I also get the ticket for watching game trailers to get 2 diamonds, but not every day.

similar than in all games

I think in all mobile games where is similar video system rewards are quite small. But imagine you as a new player because then 2 diamonds can help a lot.