Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make money fast fro your Roadside Shop

How to make money fast fro your Roadside Shop

I just started Hay Day, am level 10 and make a lot of money in my roadside shop with this tactic: Always put things on sale by lowering the price. More people will buy and it will give you more money,.

Let's say you put a nail or whatnot on sale for 200 coin
    Not that many people will buy. But if you lower the price to 50 coins, chances are you will have more people buying.
    I'm Ryoichi (or Ryo if you're too lazy to type out my full name.)
    Need assistance? Click here to message me, I'll be happy to work with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomguy64 View Post
    I just started Hay Day, am level 10 and make a lot of money in my roadside shop with this tactic: Always put things on sale by lowering the price. More people will buy and it will give you more money,.

Not that many people will buy. But if you lower the price to 50 coins, chances are you will have more people buying.
    always sell the building materials such as nails at max price of 270 each. They wont sit in your stand for long, you can advertise it in the newspaper every half hour for free. Building materials even at full price will sell almost instantly.

Otherwise people just buy the materials real cheap and resell them at full price. I admit I have done this too. If you just started you need all the coins you can get because makers become more expensive. Don't forget to expand the silo and barn as you go along, you will need the space as you level up because you need to store more and more items.

A few tips in making coins at lower levels, make as much sugar, dairy and animal feeds as you can and sell them. Even at high prices they sell pretty well, because the higher level players can't keep up with making dairy sugar an animal feeds as they need the ingredients for cakes, pies, ice creams and boat orders and they have more animal pens. The higher lever players make coins more easily so they are not that worried about spending them. As you level up you can start selling pies and cakes and so on.

It depend on what you have.

Take example if you are not buying diamond:

Shop slots are limited and inventory spaces are limited too. You need to estimate when it will be full and the best playing method is to sell fast and let your xp grow fast too. When you have diamond, go for more shop slots.

- Wheat produce the fastest and gain xp fastest
    - Sell building materials as advertisement to attract attention
    - Sell low price instead of max

If you are buying diamond:

- Purchase any items that are not max price and resell
    - Large shop space is your main element of surviving
    - Being actively restock your shop help

For me, i go for diamond. If the game network is smooth, i stock heavily into my shop or else i stuck with wheat.
    Last edited by seesiang; November 17th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.
    Level 38 | 300 shop slot | 825 barn space | 750 silo space
    700+ likes | 400+ followers | Full land expansion

Enthusiast
    You are losing money if you are selling your construction supplies for anything less than FULL price. They will sell and they will sell quickly.

Word ! Building supplies is always full price and retail in a heartbeat

Yeah, forgot to mention that. There's been times where I've sold duct tape, nails, etc. for 270 coins and they were sld within 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomguy64 View Post

What's your Gamecenter if your lowering prices lol
    I sell tools max price unless someone personally asks for them.
    Like the others say I too buy cheap items that I know will sell for maximum. Pies and cakes are good examples of what sell quick at full price!
    Gamecenter ID -$(paulb)$-
    C.O.C level 116
    Clan: DE4DLYWARRIORS

I an currenty

clash of clans man 35
    I don't have a lot of good stuff because I'm only level 10

My current Sales:

4 Milk - 44 Coins

4 Eggs - 30 Coins

10 Wheat - 10 coins

10 wheat - 10 coins

2 eggs - 11 coins

3 carrots - 5 coins - SOLD

10 wheats/30 coins

10 wheats/36 coins

Sell in needed quantities, not max quantities

I disagree about lowering the price. I only lower the price when I'm mass producing things for the experience points, like wheat, and need to get rid of them. I frequently sell 10 wheat for 1 coin and they disappear within seconds of posting. But other than that, I don't lower prices.

And I also don't sell things in max quantities at max price. I will NEVER buy 10 eggs for 180 when it only takes me 20 minutes to produce 18 eggs. Instead, I sell things in the quantities they are used in recipes and I sell them at the max price. For example, hamburgers use 2 loaves of bread so I sell bread in loaves of 2. People prefer to buy things in the exact quantities they need if they're willing to buy them at max price. If someone only needs 1 egg, they would rather buy 5 eggs for 90 than 10 eggs for 180, and if they can find one egg for 18, even better.

When it comes to selling finished goods, I always sell in quantities of 1 at max price. That way, if they need 3, they can buy 1 three times. And if two people are after the same item, I get more visitors who are likely to by something else. All you have to do is get the customers in the door.
    GC: MsMarcia, Level 68

TRADE REQUESTS: If I'm not already a neighbor, please send me a GC request either before or immediately after you PM me. Always include your GC ID (if it's different from your Supercell username) and your level in your PM. It will make trading so much easier. Thank you!