Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost clash of clans account

Lost clash of clans account

IMG_0122[1].jpgIMG_0123[1].jpgIMG_0125[1].jpgIMG_0124[1].jpg

This is my Gamecenter account. I sent all the details to supercell and today is the start of the 3RD WEEK that I have been waiting for them to respond to me. I have gotten no replies whatsoever. My cousin had overwrote his account on my gamecenter, but I looked on the forums saying if I tell them my TH, My gamecenter and some proof it was my account, they will attach it back to my gc. I even tried to log on to my cousin's gamecenter and now it says if I want to attach a city to my gamecenter. Please you guys have been ignoring the threads I have been putting on the board. I really want to get back on. Also I spent 50 dollars and was hoping to spend even more.

My city

IMG_0126[1].jpg

This is a picture of my city. It was taken from my cousin's account. Luckily I still have not been kicked from my clan from being inactive.

How did you lose your account?

I know you aren't any support, as I have already read all of the articles on this and nothing worked, but he had his account already logged into it and when I signed on to mine he overwrote my city and now his city is on my Game center account. I tried to do it on another ipad that did not have clash of clans, formatted my hd and deleted clash of clans and signing out of my gamecenter tons of times and still did not fix my problem. Also contacted supercell through email because when I want to report something on the clash of clans app, it takes me to email anyways, I have not gotten a reply for 3 weeks. Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Makena80808 View Post
    I know you aren't any support, as I have already read all of the articles on this and nothing worked, but he had his account already logged into it and when I signed on to mine he overwrote my city and now his city is on my Game center account. I tried to do it on another ipad that did not have clash of clans, formatted my hd and deleted clash of clans and signing out of my gamecenter tons of times and still did not fix my problem. Also contacted supercell through email because when I want to report something on the clash of clans app, it takes me to email anyways, I have not gotten a reply for 3 weeks. Still waiting.
    Reading your issue, I likely can not give you any advice you haven't tried yet. I'm sure you've read the part that Supercell only officially supports one account per device, and that logging in and out with different gamecenters is not recommended as it can cause serious issues with the potential to lose access to your game. Hopefully Supercell Customer Service can see something in the database to help you.

Yes, using the in-game reporting does just spawn an e-mail on your device, but it auto-populates the body of the message with some important details which can severely increase the speed support can help you, specifically the unique player ID for your village. Look at this specific post, it is the info that gets auto-populated as an example: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...l=1#post372143

However, just finishing up your 2nd week into the process you should be close to the front of the queue. However, let's just make sure you are in the queue. What was the ticket # you received from the auto-reply to your direct e-mail?

The email only said this:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (#Lost Village) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

It is in the 3rd week.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Makena80808 View Post
    The email only said this:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (#Lost Village) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

It is in the 3rd week.
    Looks like this was sent when we were having some trouble with our support system.

I'll send you a PM, please respond with your email!

Steve / Supercell
    Community Manager

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Just like Makena, I have also not recieved a response to my email, and I emailed them a month and a week ago, is it possible that they were having trouble when I sent my email as well

Fresh Spawn
    hey, i had the same problem. i used my girlfriend's game centre and now my game overwritten hers. i have screenshots of her base. any solutions?

if her phone still has the base and she logs in, can it be solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Conquestor View Post
    Just like Makena, I have also not recieved a response to my email, and I emailed them a month and a week ago, is it possible that they were having trouble when I sent my email as well
    Did you get the automated response with a ticket #?

Quote Originally Posted by xhj09 View Post
    hey, i had the same problem. i used my girlfriend's game centre and now my game overwritten hers. i have screenshots of her base. any solutions?

if her phone still has the base and she logs in, can it be solved?
    If she still has access to the game on her phone, you can check if it's still attached to gamecenter, or if it's being played locally, you might be able to create a new gamecenter and attach it to that.