Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game will not load!

Fresh Spawn

Game will not load!

As of about 2-3 hours ago my game stopped loading. It loads 3/4 of the purple bar but never finishes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. I was in the middle of a battle when game froze so no telling what trophies I've lost for that battle, and if I've been attacked since. Please respond about this growing problem.
    Last edited by Zogore; September 21st, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

Same problem

Same problem. About 5 1/2 hours ago. Does not load on iPhone or iPad. My son who is a much lower rank and signed up much later than I is working fine. Frustrating.

Fresh Spawn

Same problem

Tried everything, removed the game, re-installed the game, iPad reset to factory default.. Nothing works. Login on other iPad also not working. Other people from my clan can't visit my village and when they try to visit other villages from other clan members after my village this is not possinle anymore, the will have to rese the game...

regards,
    cbruil

Fresh Spawn

Try to free memory

I have same promlem. Try to exit from game, then push button on ipad twice, and delete from memory applications. It works always when i have this problem.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Serk View Post
    I have same promlem. Try to exit from game, then push button on ipad twice, and delete from memory applications. It works always when i have this problem.
    Not working as you see in my post, i already reset the ipad to factory defaults, also tried the game on an other iPad , also not working.. Problem is in the game , not on the device... Maybe my account is hanging on the server or something like that? Other people in my clan can't view my village...

Since yesterday evening 22:00 CEST I have exaclty the same problem on my Ipad and Iphone. (See attachment taken
    from Iphone) The text is in Dutch and means Busy with loading. The loading bar goes to around 90% and stays there for ever.

I removed COC from Ipad and Iphone and reinstalled but that did not resolve it. Also it can not be a memory issue as
    there were no other apps running.

I tried it with a 3g connection on Iphone (t-mobile) and my Wifi on Ipad from home (UPC connection)
    On both connections I can use internet normal with other apps it is not the connection.

Iphone and Ipad are on IOS 5.

COC staff please look into this , I can not play anymore grrrrrrrrrrrr!

My gamecenter id is: alterbrinkie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --- Patience is a virtue

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks for the info guys, helps with the fixes.

We're working on fixing the cause of these problems. Maintenance usually helps with these, but before we go into maintenance, we need to first fix the underlying issue.

I forgot to mention that after the latest update my level 7 towers had only 1 archer on each tower

See http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ate-Bugs/page3

Maybe it can help too to resolve this issue fast.
    --- Patience is a virtue

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by macbrinkie View Post
    I forgot to mention that after the latest update my level 7 towers had only 1 archer on each tower

See http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ate-Bugs/page3

Maybe it can help too to resolve this issue fast.
    It is unrelated as the archer thing is only a graphical bug

My game went down last night, stuck at loading screen. My game didn't crash, I had exited it an hour before as normal.
    All attempts to fix the problem at my end have failed.
    In-game name: ♥♥♥♥y McDoo
    Clan: i ghost