Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming guide in current state of clash 10 NOV 12

Farming guide in current state of clash 10 NOV 12

A guide for farming in the current state of Clash of Clans.

Edit; I strongly suggest reading PedroLee's guide... It's amazingly well writing and vastly more informing then mine

found here

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...se-Farming-101

This is being posted to help those struggling to upgrade their base but unable to do so.

The Why;
    This is off the top of my head so I'm sure I'll add more later.
    Currently, below 20 cups, there is a Massive population of players in clash looting one another. Im talking hundreds if not thousands looting one another. At TH 9, I gain roughly 180k per each resource, per battle. Attaching pic of my most recent battle. It's very quick and effective to loot and upgrade down here. My defense have risen in effectivness considerably since I began a few weeks ago.

The How.
    Initiate an attack, drop one troop while simultaneously hitting the "find next battle" button. If done correctly, you will drop your troop and cycle to next battle while losing cups. It's exceedingly quicker than dropping a troop and surrendering. From 2200 cups to zero will take you less than 45 minutes. Once in the Promise land (aim for zero cups) loot everyone you see
    I suggest using 10 wall breakers, 30-50 archers and the rest goblins.

My method of attack; (against lvl 8 and 9 TH with heavy defenses)
    Find the nearest attack point to storage containers (two walls or less between troop placement and storage) and drop 50% the archers to clear defenses and near by resource producers. Two wall breakers to break initial wall, then que the rest of your archers. Drop the rest of your wall breakers in the SAME EXACT spot of the first two. They will run too the wall separating you from the storage containers. In the same spot you put the wall breakers, place your finger down unleashing all of your goblins till none are left.

Any questions?
    Please post on this thread if so.
    ~swordganon
    Last edited by swordganon; November 12th, 2012 at 03:56 AM.

Just one question... Why tell everyone?

every tom, dick, n 'arry's at it now. effin 'ell

edit: there is also another thread about this that you've pretty much worded in your own words and posted a week later. in the wrong section.
    Last edited by lonewolf; November 12th, 2012 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensi View Post
    Just one question... Why tell everyone?
    Why not help the community. Perhaps if I better understood the reasoning behind your question, a more intelligent answer I can provide.
    Why hoarde helpful and positive info from people?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    every tom, dick, n 'arry's at it now. effin 'ell

edit: there is also another thread about this that you've pretty much worded in your own words and posted a week later. in the wrong section.
    Thanks, I was unaware of another similar post and ill try and move this now. Also I wrote this guide and posted it on my clan glassboard originally on 3 NOV 12

Quote Originally Posted by swordganon View Post
    Why not help the community. Perhaps if I better understood the reasoning behind your question, a more intelligent answer I can provide.
    Why hoarde helpful and positive info from people?
    I am sighing and shaking my head at the same time.

yea really cant wait for another farming nerf. i mean how do supercell even pick up on such things. oh wait. hahaha

Are you implying you adhere to a code of furthering/enabling ignorance?

Regardless can we stay on topic and can anyone explain to me how to move a post if possible? Currently on an iPhone using the mobile version of this website.
    Thanks.

Farming at low cup level is easy but sometime it's also quite boring somehow coz you need to spend too much time looking for a good village to farm especially when you have a high level of town hall.

However, at higher cup, it might be a lot difficult to farm since you need to have a full army in order to get a maximum amount of resource but it's not that impossible. I recorded some of my flight to show you guys here in order to see how it like to farm at higher level cup.
    Last edited by sneakymaori; November 13th, 2012 at 02:33 AM.

Wow, just read PedroLee's Amazing guide!
    Thank you guys for directing me to this gem.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...se-Farming-101