Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update for Hay Day Now Available (v.1.9.65) *FEEDBACK IN HERE*

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Update for Hay Day Now Available (v.1.9.65) *FEEDBACK IN HERE*

UPDATE3: We just released a new version 1.9.66 of Hay Day which fixes the crash issues! Thanks for your patience!!
    UPDATE2: We were able to fix the UI issue (WOOHOO!) and hopefully the connectivity issues. We are now getting a lot of players in the game, so things can be slowish. Please be patient!! We are still investigating the crash issues!
    UPDATE: We are aware of a small issue with the product & crop fan. You need to tap on the lower part of the crop / product and it should pick the right one. We are investigating this. Sorry about the inconvenience!!

Hey!

FINALLY it is here - a new update to Hay Day!! Took us a bit, but I am sure you will love this new update as most of the features came from ideas you guys sent us!! In this update you will be able to send thank you letters to your friends who have helped you! MASSIVE!! Oh, and can't forget to introduce Alfred the postman who will be visiting your farm from level 15 and up. Check out the complete list of changes here:

★ Who's whistling that happy tune? Alfred the postman is now visiting all farms level 15 and above. He'll deliver thank you letters to farmers who helped on other farms. It's more than just being cordial: some thank you letters might even contain valuable gift cards! Exchange gift cards for mystery packages through the new order catalog and Alfred will deliver them to your doorstep. Inside you can find exclusive decorations, diamonds, barn & silo upgrades and much more! And remember to check your catalog often: you never know what special time limited packages you might find there.

★ Thanks to your great feedback we've been able to improve boat orders! Orders that require Sugar Mill products are now easier to fulfill.

★ Updated Friends Bar: New Last Helpers tab to keep track of players that just recently helped you on your farm, including the possibility to visit them.

★ Remember to check on Tom the delivery boy regularly! He might be holding a balloon that represents a very special deal just for you. But act fast! The string could slip through his fingers at any moment, and you'll miss out on the deal. Unless, of course, you're good at catching moving targets... try it out if you want a challenge!

★ New language support: Indonesian

★ Bug fixes and overall improvements

That's AMOOZING!! So, download the new update from App Store, and go ahead and try out this new splashing version of Hay Day. Here's also a brief guide how Alfred, the gift cards & thank you letters work:

When you return to your farm to see that another farmer has helped you, you will have a short period of time to tap on the envelope icon that appears near the tree, bush or box (boat) your neighbor helped with and send a thank you note to that player. After this time, the envelope will disappear and you will no longer be able to send the letter.

Alfred the postman will visit all farms level 15 and above once a day to deliver the notes you receive from other farmers. Be careful to check them all carefully, you may find a surprise gift card inside! Because Alfred's post bag is heavy, he is only capable of carrying 30 thank you letters per day! Any extra letters you receive will be delivered the following day. The number of gift cards you receive is completely random, but of course the more thank you notes you get, the higher the chance of getting a gift card!

Gift cards can be exchanged for mystery gifts that can contain diamonds and exclusive decorations and the more gift cards you have the bigger the prize you can claim! You can also exchange gift cards for a random mystery package that can contain tools, expansion items and more!

Remember that you can always use diamonds to claim a prize if you don’t have enough gift cards.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

What is this "short time" that one will be able to send a thank you letter after they helped with your farm?
    I can't see anyone in my recently helped tab. Also I don't quite understand how Alfred works from the tutorial... I can only send letters when that person has JUSt helped me? Sorry I'm confused..
    Last edited by Swisspie81; April 15th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.
    HOW TO CAST AWAY DIFFICULT BOATS: http://youtu.be/zj2CMJdK4jQ
    level 72 GC: swisspie81
    I don't do sugar/cream boats (cheese/syrup ok)and I expect the same from friends who have captain III

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuchi99 View Post
    Idk where to give answer for Qs on face book but my answer is 256 corns thanks
    Hi, you need to reply to this thread: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/35987
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Swisspie81 View Post
    What is this "short time" that one will be able to send a thank you letter after they helped with your farm?
    I can't see anyone in my recently helped tab. Also I don't quite understand how Alfred works from the tutorial... I can only send letters when that person has JUSt helped me? Sorry I'm confused..
    If someone revives your trees, the thank you note is sent automatically when you tap the tree.

Thanx to Rawtalent for my fantastic sig!
    Clan: DREAM ON!

Unhappy Clearly you people DO NOT listen to what people want.

This update is crap.

Sure the little post man is cool and this system you guys come up with is way to confusing and has a limit of 20 per day.

We want more things to do.......

-Still no chat system. No way to talk to other people or trade directly between them.

-No easy way to search for people. (to add friends you have to go through FB or game center)

-The newspaper is still crap (bacon & eggs) all the time!!

-Nothing new for the higher levels is really boring and the same thing over and over.

-Give us new buildings and products more decorations and plants

-More land too would be nice.

-It would be nice to be able to move or edit things you've placed in a queue.

-Roadside shop needs a redesign and a max price button!

Add bunnies, ducks, more flowers, grapes, wine, raisins, oranges, pears. TONs of things you could add!!!

I really loved this game I would play it daily all day long everyday. But once you get past level 50 it stupid theres really
    no reason to continue.

**EDIT**

Another sign that all you people care about is money. You raised the price of the daily deal for shovels in the paper from 60 diamonds to 80. What a joke
    Last edited by mkmurcek; April 17th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

game stop

hi,
    nice update...

but when i look around in the advertisingpaper, the game stops, so i need to restart it every time.

kind regards
    Claire

Angry

I can't play when I open the game it is loading and then it says, that it cannot connect to the servers. When I press the button to connect again it tries to connect again but the game then crashes. My BOAT!!!
    GameCenter: trobentica Level: ​40

Yay!

At last the update is here, and liking it so far. Have sent a few thankyous out and look forward to getting a delivery from Alfred tomorrow. Not sure the 'friends who recently helped you' bar is working. No one on there and someone helped revive a bush.
    And I can't wait to see how the sugar boats will be improved. Next boat isn't sugar....but I'm sure someone will soon post on here

* friends who helped you bar is working fine!
    Last edited by Jaxhida; April 15th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
    GC ID jaxxxjaxhida.
    level 81
    Captain III
    GMT + 11 hrs

After an update, it's always advisable to do a force close.

Thanx to Rawtalent for my fantastic sig!
    Clan: DREAM ON!

Crashing

I can't connect either....keeps asking me to reconnect then gives up and shuts the app altogether 😞