Have you ever noticed how clever Wall-Breakers have gotten since they went to college and got their Masters in Physics? Have you ever questioned why other races become even unreasonably angrier when they come to your village lately? Have you ever wondered what you could do to entertain these visitors further, so they don't vandalize your buildings?
Wonder no more. Introducing the new and improved Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, where even impractical hopes are fulfilled and unrealistic dreams come true! The park includes many innovative exhibits and trails, which are suitable for all races. Our guests often become so occupied with just the preliminary entertainment that they forget to visit the main attractions inside. It is our pleasure to give you a tour of the park through a compilation of fan letters sent to us from all over the world, sharing their personal experience and footage.
Originally Posted by John, the Builder
Originally Posted by Kirito, the Wall Breaker
Originally Posted by Kong, the Giant
Originally Posted by Ali, the Barbarian King
Originally Posted by Ariel, the Healer
Originally Posted by Noah, the Wizard
Originally Posted by Chu, the P.E.K.K.A.
[We are still not sure what she meant, but rumor has it that she came from Pallet Town in the Kanto region.]
In addition to the fan letters, we had the opportunity to sit down with Chief MrNYNguyen for an interview on his experience at the park.
Chief MrNYNguyen, along with other satisfied visitors, agreed to have their personal feedback’s and photos displayed to encourage creation of similar parks.
Originally Posted by Chief MrNYNguyen
So, what are you waiting for? For 10 simple payments of $9.99, you can own a 1080p copy of our tutorial video on 3D Blu-ray (3D Glasses not included). Order within the next 30 minutes, and we will even throw in Mufasa’s “The Spooky House of the Dictator” trailer on VCR tape for free. That’s a total value of $100 for only $99.99. WOW!
We also offer a free stream of our tutorial on our fan page in 720p. Enjoy!
We have also included a written guide for those who do not own a Blu-ray player.
1. Centralized Clan Castle
- Clan Castle is the highest DPS (Damage per Second) defensive structure.
- Position Clan Castle in the center of the design to prevent enemy from luring CC troops out of defenses’ range.
2. Segmented Core
- Position valuable resource storages in a central compartment, segregated by walls.
3. Optimal Splash Coverage
- Create two equilateral triangular formations; one for the Mortars, one for the Wizard Towers.
- Space them out to avoid Lightning Spells taking out 2 splash defenses at once.
4. Additional valuable buildings
- Position Air Defenses and other storages in-between Splash Defenses.
5. Segmented 2nd layer
6. Optimal Point-Defense Coverage
- Create two equilateral hexagonal formations; one for the Archer Towers, one for the Cannons.
- The wall configuration of this particular design only allows square formations.
- Distribute the two extra Point-Defenses along with the Hidden Teslas evenly.
7. Anti-Wall Breaker Mechanics
- Staggered T-Junctions minimize Wall Breakers' splash damage.
- Maze strips redirect Wall-Breaker to the corners, which have many staggered junctions.
- Maze strips also funnel troops through small openings, over traps.
8. Force Spawn
- Barracks, Army Camps, Collectors, etc. are effective “meat-shields,” which can buy time for your defenses.
- Position them within range of defenses.
9. Trap Placement
- Spring Traps - position at the entrance of each funnel. Giants are prone to go through there before the rest of enemy army.
- Bombs & Giant Bombs -Tuck into pockets that enemy troops will most likely clump up at.
- Air Mines as - Tuck as close to the 2nd layer as possible to prevent lone Balloons/Minions from activating them.
- Air Missiles - Position close to Air Defenses. Enemies often use Lightnings/Raging Giants to take out one Air Defense, then deploy air-units in the same area.
- Visually cover close spawns.
- Make a World War II monument.
- Make a ruler!
1. In the video, why is your base setup differently in some clips?
[Farming] Version 2.0
(Tested in 1000 - 1600)
[Hybrid] Version 2.1
(Tested in 1400 - 1800)
[Trophy Hunting] Version 2.2.0
(Tested in 1400 - 2400)
[Trophy Hunting] Version 2.2.1
(Tested in 2400's)
[Hybrid] Version 1.0
- The original Pingfao's Tesla Theme Park design
The Original Pingfao's Tesla Theme Park thread [CLICK HERE]
F.A.Q.s - Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve been testing various building and wall configurations, while collecting demonstrative replays, over the past few weeks. Results of the successful tests were implemented into the final design.
2. What program did you use to create the video?
- Sony Vegas Pro 9.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Junliang, Hannibal, Daddy, TNT, childish, Flammy, LtNixon, & others, for sharing their valuable Clash of Clans knowledge.
- +Murtz+ & sdelity, for their assistance in beta testing various designs and mechanics.
- Pinser and the DTP elder team, for making DTP the clan it is today.
- Mufasa for constantly pushing me to publicize this design, and creating an amazing trailer for it.
- Everyone in DTP, for supporting me at everything I do.
- All my supporters, fans, and subscribers.
- Humuhumu, and clan FRENDz
- Illutris, Maggiep0tat0, and clan Farming4Gold
- Justin, TimthePimp, Dan, and clan Bonbee is a Cat
- ♥♥♥♥ Pillage, and clan Exploitation