Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tom???

Tom???

How do you get Tom to visit you? I've been playing for a while now and I've never seen him.

Wish I knew how he worked. My stuff usually sells pretty quickly so he only comes by roughly every other day. I've put some bacon and eggs for sale a couple hours ago and I plan to see how long it takes him to show up. Will post if I learn anything.
    Farm name "('o')/ Tea (`0`)/ "
    Co-Op II, Captain III, Turbo trucker III, 64/93 achievements
    I cast off sugar/dairy boats. I always have cheap corn for sale along with other random stuff.

I just got him on my farm after today updates. Pretty cool I would said and he helps me to find something.

Pro Member
    Tom came by to help me last today. First time he's ever been there. And he's free for now.

Whose Tom?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi all!

In the update today we enabled Tom for everyone in the game!! He is the little errand boy who can look for items you need from the market. He likes to hang around the road, so you will find him there.
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames2013 View Post
    Whose Tom?
    Little errand boy. First 3 days free but probably will cost lots of diamonds to use after that. When he comes to your farm, you'll find him waiting near the mailbox. You use him to search for items (no construction thought) at low prices.

How I wish he can help to look for plank, wood panel and etc. I'm so in need of these to upgrade my barn/silo. Does anyone know how much does he cost after the 3 days free trial?

Fresh Spawn
    I had Tom when they trialed him back a few weeks. I had him for 2 days then he was gone, now he cost 47 diamonds to have for 3 days, 85 for 7 days, 150 for 14 days. I think it is a total rip off since our diamonds have gone missing recently. I lost 9 overnight, some of my friends lost between 3-10 in the same time frame. They need to come up with less glitches, and have Tom for everyone for less diamonds. And they will not return emails!

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    I had Tom when they trialed him back a few weeks. I had him for 2 days then he was gone, now he cost 47 diamonds to have for 3 days, 85 for 7 days, 150 for 14 days. I think it is a total rip off since our diamonds have gone missing recently. I lost 9 overnight, some of my friends lost between 3-10 in the same time frame. They need to come up with less glitches, and have Tom for everyone for less diamonds. And they will not return emails!
    wow, look like after the trial.
    everyone will not effort to hire little tom anymore,
    totally expensive,

where have so many diamonds to spend?

and if using 47 diamonds for 3 days, every 2 hours have to ask tom to find something, that mean we cant even sleep bcoz we spend 47 diamonds and lost 8 hours ( 4 times ) when we are sleeping..