Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gamecenter problems logging into Hay Day

Gamecenter problems logging into Hay Day

After 2 days of not being able to get on Hay Day someone suggested logging out of Gamecenter and it worked! I can get into the game to play but without my friends farms available as long as I am NOT logged into Gamecenter. I tried logging back into GC and trying Hay Day again and it keeps shutting me off . Can you suggest anything to fix this ?

Centennial Club

GameCenter Crash with HayDay

Having problem with Hayday with GameCenter is on. could not even log on the hayday as long game center is on. any solution to solve the problem.. been having this problem for the whole week..

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi, this sounds very strange. Can you please give us some more details?

. What device do you use and which version of iOs is installed on it?
    . Do you get past the "loading" screen in Hay Day or get stuck there? Do you get the "Welcome back, _username_" message from Game Center (top of the screen) when you launch the game?
    . Have you tried launching the Game Center app and see if you are actually connected? Have you tried logging off and then back in to Game Center?

Let me know, have a great day!
    Fabrizio / Supercell
    Customer Support Lead
    Like Clash of Clans on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClashofClans
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial

I have never had a problem playing through game center in the crashing department, there does however seem to be a lag between getting into the game and it recognising the game center ID. When it finally does give the welcome back message there is a lag in the game for a few minutes.

Centennial Club

GameCenter Crash with HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
    Hi, this sounds very strange. Can you please give us some more details?

. What device do you use and which version of iOs is installed on it?
    . Do you get past the "loading" screen in Hay Day or get stuck there? Do you get the "Welcome back, _username_" message from Game Center (top of the screen) when you launch the game?
    . Have you tried launching the Game Center app and see if you are actually connected? Have you tried logging off and then back in to Game Center?

Let me know, have a great day!

1) Iphone 3gs with version IOS 6.0.1
    2) The game manage to load and the welcome sign appear
    But after the welcome sign disappear from my screen, it paused awhile and shut me off the game (Game Center is ON)

So i try to logging off GC and try, the game work fine, but when GC is turn on, the game can't load after the welcome sign..
    Had been having this issue for a week.
    Hopefully it can be solved out..

Thanks Admin

Quote Originally Posted by M1NDKEEPER View Post
    1) Iphone 3gs with version IOS 6.0.1
    2) The game manage to load and the welcome sign appear
    But after the welcome sign disappear from my screen, it paused awhile and shut me off the game (Game Center is ON)

So i try to logging off GC and try, the game work fine, but when GC is turn on, the game can't load after the welcome sign..
    Had been having this issue for a week.
    Hopefully it can be solved out..

Thanks Admin
    Hi, I am having the same problem as well. The minute "welcome xx" appears.. the game will close off. Once I logged out of GC, hay can play as per normal. I am running on ipad 5.0.1 and has more than 100+ GC frenz.

I have trial and error by creating new GC server. I realised that as long as I have not more than 15 GC frenz, the game will not crash. If more than that.. the same problem happens whenever the "welcome xx" message appears, the game will just close off.

Please help to rectify if possible. Tks.

I am using iPad 2 , running iOS 6 . As long as I am logged out of GC I can play. If I am logged in to GC it will load until it says welcome back tnchic75 ,then it shuts off

I just tried going thru Game Center to go to hay day with no luck. Here is what I did : I successfully played hay day while not logged into GC . I then closed that window, started GC then tried to load hay day again...no luck it crashed after it said welcome back ...opened GC again,went to games clicked hay day and then play game . It again crashed when welcome back appeared. Logged out of GC and I am again able to play hay day

Centennial Club

GC crash with Game, No solution

Reported my problem with the admin last week, and still no solution about it..
    i got near to 250 friends on Hayday, without getting to access the GC when playing hayday seem kind of put me away from playing, need all kind of items and materials from the friend market..

I don't play that much since the problem still there..
    Was disappointed with it..

Mindkeeper I have also reported this issue twice now. I am still unable to play while connected to GC . Like you I have hundreds of friends that I would like to be able to utilize . Hoping they get this fixed or I'm out . It's just not fun.