Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do I unfollow farms ?

How do I unfollow farms ?

I have followed farms by mistake and I can't add anymore. I would like to unfollow but I can't.
    What should I do ?

Go back to the farm youwant to remove and click on the little banner icon in the name band. It is the one above the smilie face. This will remove them from your followed list.

Clicking on the banner doesn't work....

Quote Originally Posted by Salixcontortia View Post
    Go back to the farm youwant to remove and click on the little banner icon in the name band. It is the one above the smilie face. This will remove them from your followed list.
    It doesn't work. It says that I cannot follow more farms

Quote Originally Posted by Elsarita View Post
    It doesn't work. It says that I cannot follow more farms
    That sounds like you are trying to remove people who are following you and they are he only ones who can remove themselves from that list. Those you are following will be in your friends tab, the follwers tab are those who are following you.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hey!

If unfollowing a farm doesn't seem to work, try these steps and see if it helps (we are looking into this):

1. Double tap on the home-button so that a row of icons (open apps) appear at the bottom.
    2. Tap and hold on the Hay Day icon until it starts to wiggle and gets a red dot with a white stripe in the upper left corner.
    3. Tap on the red dot on the icon to quit the game
    4. Double tap on your home-button again.
    5. Restart Hay Day

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay

If they are a gc request you have to go through gc to unfriend them. It is not obvious. You have to scroll down to see the unfriend button.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey!

If unfollowing a farm doesn't seem to work, try these steps and see if it helps (we are looking into this):

1. Double tap on the home-button so that a row of icons (open apps) appear at the bottom.
    2. Tap and hold on the Hay Day icon until it starts to wiggle and gets a red dot with a white stripe in the upper left corner.
    3. Tap on the red dot on the icon to quit the game
    4. Double tap on your home-button again.
    5. Restart Hay Day

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks but it doesn't help...
    I have followed 16 farms and some by mistake and I cannot unfollow them.
    The problem is that I'd like to follow some farms and I can't since I've reached the maximum of followed farms and can't unfollow some I don't want to follow.

I'm glad this is being looked into-I can't unfollow farms either. I didn't realize there was a limit, bummer.

How are you guys following 16 farms? my max is 6....supercell please fix this as restarting the app doesnt work.

thanks