Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penalties for upgrading town hall to level 9

Penalties for upgrading town hall to level 9

I upgraded my Town Hall too fast to level 9 I am at level 55 and now I can not get resources.
    You should inform people of the penalties of upgrading the Town Hall I now find it almost impossible to find people to farm and I lose more resources when attacked than I did at level 8.
    Players should be informed of this in the info for the Town Hall in the game.
    Now my game is becoming unplayable and not much fun.

Banned
    Did you read the freq asked questions in the settings section? It might be in there, I'm not to sure I never read it, but I listened to ppl and asked questions before I moved up to th9

kinda like any game. Look into best strategies or set ups before jumping to far, or since ur in the forums coulda done some reading prior, lotsa ways to find out bout the penalties with out a pop up button every time you do a upgrade

just my 0.02

I could tell you. But i live outside the Matrix. So you wont find me :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thugsmasher View Post
    I upgraded my Town Hall too fast to level 9 I am at level 55 and now I can not get resources.
    You should inform people of the penalties of upgrading the Town Hall I now find it almost impossible to find people to farm and I lose more resources when attacked than I did at level 8.
    Players should be informed of this in the info for the Town Hall in the game.
    Now my game is becoming unplayable and not much fun.
    Supercell doesnt have to inform you about your own fault. You should have went on the internet and decided Hmmph do i want to ruin my fun in the game and upgrade my TH or have fun and max out everything first?. Next time you should read on the internet.

Enthusiast
    It should be mentioned in your "upgrade" TH window how your bonus/ penalty vs. other TH level is going to be.

Should I also have to go onto the internet to check for a strange signal light I see in my car? No, I've got a manual for that inside my car.

Why

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Supercell doesnt have to inform you about your own fault. You should have went on the internet and decided Hmmph do i want to ruin my fun in the game and upgrade my TH or have fun and max out everything first?. Next time you should read on the internet.
    I play the game on my phone and shouldn't have to go onto the internet to learn about a basic feature of the game when it should already be included in the information when I click on the Town Hall.
    I upgraded so I could get a Xbow and should not be penalized for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thugsmasher View Post
    I play the game on my phone and shouldn't have to go onto the internet to learn about a basic feature of the game when it should already be included in the information when I click on the Town Hall.
    I upgraded so I could get a Xbow and should not be penalized for doing it.
    All I can say is the penalty is really bad and they should put a warning to tell people that they shouldn't upgrade town hall too fast, and good luck with the penalty.
    IGN: Doom
    Level: 98

You will meet your doom.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    No you shouldn't have to go onto the Internet to get basic information about how the game works. They absolutely should mention this on the upgrade screen.

Very sorry for this!

I too made the same mistake, maybe even worse then yours, i barely played for about 2 months after that because as you stated its IMPOSSIBLE TO fight, and i basically had to gem even more to upgrade my troops so i could scrape by, because of that im on the road to recovery, i am currently on a defense setup guarding my resources and trying to farm as best i can. Ive been in your shoes, best advice if your looking to farm do it around 1300 trophies, try to get some resources :/ if i did it so you can you!
    ALTHOUGH SERIOUSLY SUPERCELL NEEDS TO MENTION IN THE FIGHTING STUFF RESOURCE PENALTIES!!!!
    i didnt know about this and wouldnt have upgraded this fast if i did know about it^
    i basically spent money on the game to get high up fast, and i got pwned for it by not being able to play while i just spent like 50$ on the game? seems legit. ty supercell for not giving a heads up. </3

Banned
    Ive rushed th9 no problems at all, I have more defenses and its not like I'm getting wiped by lvl 100's .... Maybe you should change your black and golden walls.... Ps farming at 1700 range.

Very sorry to hear that...
    If you already purchased your 5th builder; you should google "lazy farming clash of clans" in youtube. that's the best you can do.

If you haven't purchased your 4th or 5th builder; I suggest you pick a new gamecenter ID; delete your village and start a fresh one. IMHO the best experience in the game right now is in th7 or th8.
    Elder of Keparat - COC