Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck on "Updating.." - Please post in here!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Stuck on "Updating.." - Please post in here!

Hey Guys,

We are investigating the issue that some players are stuck on "Updating.." for a very very long time. Users who have slower connections may have to wait for a longer time (up to an hour maybe). To start, please try these things if you are stuck on "Updating..":

1. Check the Hay Day version you have installed. On Android go to Settings -> Apps -> tap on Hay Day and make sure it is 1.18.174. If it isn't please open up Google Play Store and install the latest version. On iOS go to Settings -> General - Usage -> tap on Hay Day and make sure it is 1.18.166. Note - on iOS viewing the version number from the Usage list shows a different version than if you view it in-game (settings -> information (the small i-icon) -> credits (where it should be 1.18.175)). This is nothing to worry about.
    2. Please try to connect to WiFi if you are stuck using 3G/4G, and let it finish the update. If you have been using WiFi, try 3G/4G instead. Note that you should not switch to any other app during the update or let your device go to sleep.
    3. If it still doesn’t work, try to turn off your device, and then back on again and try again.
    4. If nothing helps, and you are 100% sure that your farm is connected to Game Center, Facebook or Google+, you can try to remove Hay Day from your device, and re-install it. It is not recommended to remove/uninstall Hay Day if you aren't 100% sure that your farm is/was connected to Game Center, Facebook or Google+.

If none of the above helps, please post the following information so we can dig deeper into this issue:

1. Device model
    2. Operating system (version if possible)
    3. The country in which you are
    4. Your internet service provider (if you are trying to use WiFi at home)
    5. Your mobile service provider
    6. Tried Wifi (yes/no)
    7. Tried 3G/4G (yes/no)
    8. Have the latest version of Hay Day installed (yes/no)
    9. For how long did you wait (app open, and stuck at "Updating..") until you quit the app?

We'll make all we can to fix this, but we need a bit more information! Please also post here if you got it to work, and how. Thanks for all your help and support on this!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Fix

When you fix poor resolution in the fishing hole and in town. Do you know about this issue?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezo View Post
    When you fix poor resolution in the fishing hole and in town. Do you know about this issue?
    This is way off topic.. but for devices which can not run the higher resolution I doubt that it can be "fixed". The performance would (or could) be pretty awful, and not enjoyable.

Please stick to the topic guys!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Mine is ok.

Mine is going very smoothly, when a new update come, i install it and the "updating" shows only for 2 or 3 minutes and i have never tried wi-fi.

Angry its still not working

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Guys,

We are investigating the issue that some players are stuck on "Updating.." for a very very long time. Users who have slower connections may have to wait for a longer time (up to an hour maybe). To start, please try these things if you are stuck on "Updating..":

1. Check the Hay Day version you have installed. On Android go to Settings -> Apps -> tap on Hay Day and make sure it is 1.18.174. If it isn't please open up Google Play Store and install the latest version. On iOS go to Settings -> General - Usage -> tap on Hay Day and make sure it is 1.18.166. Note - on iOS viewing the version number from the Usage list shows a different version than if you view it in-game (settings -> information (the small i-icon) -> credits (where it should be 1.18.175)). This is nothing to worry about.
    2. Please try to connect to WiFi if you are stuck using 3G/4G, and let it finish the update. If you have been using WiFi, try 3G/4G instead. Note that you should not switch to any other app during the update or let your device go to sleep.
    3. If it still doesnít work, try to turn off your device, and then back on again and try again.
    4. If nothing helps, and you are 100% sure that your farm is connected to Game Center, Facebook or Google+, you can try to remove Hay Day from your device, and re-install it. It is not recommended to remove/uninstall Hay Day if you aren't 100% sure that your farm is/was connected to Game Center, Facebook or Google+.

If none of the above helps, please post the following information so we can dig deeper into this issue:

1. Device model
    6. Tried Wifi (yes/no)
    7. Tried 3G/4G (yes/no)
    9. For how long did you wait (app open, and stuck at "Updating..") until you quit the app?

We'll make all we can to fix this, but we need a bit more information! Please also post here if you got it to work, and how. Thanks for all your help and support on this!

Cheers,

Nick

pls its still not working tried everything 3g wifi
    m samsung galaxy s3 user india its been several days only updating
    pls solve it quickly

Can't Connect

MD511LL/A
    Apple IOS
    USA
    Don't know Internet Provider (hotel provided and lightning fast)
    AT&T
    Tried Wifi and 3G
    yes...have latest version
    Tried numerous times yesterday afternoon and evening. Waited until timed out. Says connecting...then message says
    connection failed. Unable to establish connection with the server.

I'm on vacation and want to play. Help!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Guys,

3. If it still doesnít work, try to turn off your device, and then back on again and try again.

1. Device model
    6. Tried Wifi (yes/no)
    7. Tried 3G/4G (yes/no)

Cheers,

Nick

still not working :(

Dear Nick,

1. Device model, samsung galaxy mega 5.8
    2. Operating system (version if possible), op syst is upadate...
    3. The country in which you are : indonesia
    4. Your internet service provider (if you are trying to use WiFi at home), : 3G telkomsel , of wifi at home...
    5. Your mobile service provider : telkomsel

6. Tried Wifi (yes/no) : yes
    7. Tried 3G/4G (yes/no) : yes
    8. Have the latest version of Hay Day installed (yes/no) yes

9. For how long did you wait (app open, and stuck at "Updating..") until you quit the app? It's about almost 5 days.

Please halp me... i miss my farm very much

Thanks..

Fresh Spawn

Updating status

1. Mobile SONY XPERIA C2 305
    2. ANDROID VERSION 4.2.2
    3. Have not used WiFi
    4. Used 3G
    5. Mobile service provider: Airtel
    6. Tried to update till 'connection lost' message comes for last one week or more

I don't wanna lose my progress. Plz help....plz

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananya View Post
    1. Mobile SONY XPERIA C2 305
    2. ANDROID VERSION 4.2.2
    3. Have not used WiFi
    4. Used 3G
    5. Mobile service provider: Airtel
    6. Tried to update till 'connection lost' message comes for last one week or more

I don't wanna lose my progress. Plz help....plz
    My country is India and using Latest version of Hay Day

Fresh Spawn

plzzz helpppp

mobile -micromax A110
    android -4.2.1
    hv tried 3g nd wifi
    same answer connecting and updatong
    reinstalledxmany times
    flashed my phone but all in vain
    country india
    sim airtel
    facing problem since today morning
    plzz help me i on 53 stage ...i want to get back to farming ...plz sm one help me ....