Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the enemy can deployed troops within my walls?

Why the enemy can deployed troops within my walls?

Not sure whether it is normal for this game but I just saw the replay and one guy place the troops inside my walls.
    Attachment 341Attachment 342

Ok, you look at the first pic. The guy who attacked me placed wall breakers within my walls, over the giant bombs. The guy who attack me try to destroy my walls from inside. (So now you can deployed troops within the as long as vthat area doesn't have a building? Mine actually had a giant bomb. As you can see from the pics, I didn't leave any space in my walls open)

Then, the giant bomb activated so he cant destroyed my wall at all. He lost all his wall breakers. Guess what? The enemy then put around 15 giants within my walls again. See the second pic. So all troops can come within my village without destroying a single wall?

Is this normal? (Not sure whether it is a glitch) If yes, what the point for covering my building with walls then? If there is enough space in the village, even if it is completey surrounded by walls, the enemy can place troops over that area?

Probably looking at your base and trying to figure out how to take your loot :)
    you just have a space where your big bomb is so he can drop them into it - move a single piece of wall and the bondaries will show up

Banned
    if you move the big bomb, then move a building (and put it back) you will see the 1square gap where the big bomb was.
    They are able to put the troops there.

The bombs and traps dont count towards the boundaries.

Ok. I undersand that u can deploy troops over bomb and traps. But then why the enemy can deploy the troops in the middle pf my village where that area is completely surrounded by walls?

I did see many people leave some blanks within their village or place spring traps and bombs too. If that blank area is completely surrounded by walls, no one should be able to deploy troop on it. Right? It is like the enemy can teleport to everywhere in your village to attack if there is a space even if that area is coverd by walls.
    Last edited by nonameclan; November 5th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.

New Guy
    for a player with lvl 5 walls, i'm surprised you've only just realised this now.
    The game doesn't know what is inside the wall or outside the wall. Only to the left and to the right. That is why people bunch buildings together creating the illusion of inside the wall. Each building as a 1 block perimeter wall. That is it, no inside or outside. Just bunched and gapped.

As said, move the bomb temporarily, find the hole, and put a lone wall unit nearby so there's no gap, then put the bomb back.

Have you not seen, when attacking others, the darker areas where units cannot be placed? When others attack you, they see that gap easily, because they don't see the bomb which makes it hard for you to see the gap.
    Free Advice: Don't upgrade your TH until everything else is maxed out - research, walls, buildings, everything.
    Level 80 Elder of Clan OCHERPUNITY - Level 8 Town Hall - League ranges from Silver II to Gold II, where the farming is fine!

Same issue here. No gaps at all. This must be a bug!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOThree View Post
    As said, move the bomb temporarily, find the hole, and put a lone wall unit nearby so there's no gap, then put the bomb back.

Have you not seen, when attacking others, the darker areas where units cannot be placed? When others attack you, they see that gap easily, because they don't see the bomb which makes it hard for you to see the gap.

I have the same issue. There was no gap. I have double outer walls and single wall inside. No gaps at all but enemies still mysteriously appeared inside the third inner wall. This must be a bug and an old based on the post date when this issue was first reported here in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2014 View Post
    I have the same issue. There was no gap. I have double outer walls and single wall inside. No gaps at all but enemies still mysteriously appeared inside the third inner wall. This must be a bug and an old based on the post date when this issue was first reported here in the forum.
    Post a screen shot of your base. I guarantee there is an open 3x3 spot.

Millennial Club
    Post a screenshot. You'll be shown where the gaps are in your base.

It's not about just closing in an area with walls. If you left more than a 2x2 area open with no building, they will be able to drop troops there.
    Classic Joke:
    Patient:
    Doctor, it hurts when I do THIS! Doctor: Well, don't do that!
    Clash of Clans version:
    Player:
    It hurts when I play in Champion. Logic: Well, don't do that!

I also have the the same issue and it's now 2014 and yet not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by nonameclan View Post
    Not sure whether it is normal for this game but I just saw the replay and one guy place the troops inside my walls.
    Attachment 341Attachment 342

Ok, you look at the first pic. The guy who attacked me placed wall breakers within my walls, over the giant bombs. The guy who attack me try to destroy my walls from inside. (So now you can deployed troops within the as long as vthat area doesn't have a building? Mine actually had a giant bomb. As you can see from the pics, I didn't leave any space in my walls open)

Then, the giant bomb activated so he cant destroyed my wall at all. He lost all his wall breakers. Guess what? The enemy then put around 15 giants within my walls again. See the second pic. So all troops can come within my village without destroying a single wall?

Is this normal? (Not sure whether it is a glitch) If yes, what the point for covering my building with walls then? If there is enough space in the village, even if it is completey surrounded by walls, the enemy can place troops over that area?

I have read the responses on your thread and there is no need to tell these people who told you that there are gaps that there were no gaps. they probably already know this and know that there is a bug in the application and know how to take advantage of it. I have experienced the same issue very recently and have reported it to supercell. i don't know if they will do anything about it but i definitely would not waste any more money buying gems if they will not fix this issue. I am not wasting my money to buy gems for coins and elixirs and only to be unfairly robbed by other players because of the bug. Imagine 2012 and it's already 2014 and that issue still exists.