Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BOOM BEACH FOR ANDROID (for users NOT FROM Germany/Finland)

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BOOM BEACH FOR ANDROID (for users NOT FROM Germany/Finland)

Disclaimer: This post is for people who:

1) **IMPORTANT** loves boom beach and can't wait for the official release of Boom beach on your country's Playstore and want to play RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW and IMMEDIATELY!!

2) carries a huge 3G IPAD around just to play boombeach because you can't BB on your andriod phone.

3) caries a huge IPAD without 3G and uses your handphone to tether the data because you can't BB on your andriod phone.

4) Owns an Andriod platform phone but cannot play boom beach because it is only available on FRICKIN IOS.

5) Plays Boombeach on Ipad Mini( Like my good friend STACHELDRAHT and twaitybird) but they still have an iphone so WTF? hahaha

6) What the hell is this ♥♥♥♥? I'm on kindle and blackberry.

HELLO COMMANDERS

I am a humble boy from Singapore who uses a samsung S4 and recently there has been much hype(NO. THIS HYPE WAS FROM day 1) on WHEN IS BOOMBEACH COMING TO ANDRIOD?

Well, HERE's THE GOOD NEWS: BOOM BEACH IS ON ANDRIOD!
    and the BAD NEWS: IT's only available in GERMANY/FINLAND.

AND TODAY, I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO INSTALL BOOMBEACH FOR EVERYONE in the world!

There are 2 methods for installing Boombeach onto your andriod phones.

METHOD 1: Download Boombeach by changing your Country VPN.

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO HAVE BOOM BEACH IN YOUR ANDRIOD PHONE TODAY!! PS: I am using a Samsung S4 and some options might be different from mine. But you'll get the point.
    Screenshot_2014-06-14-13-07-10.jpg
    1) Download the Application Vpn1Click. This application allows you to change your VPN from <whatever country you are from> to <Germany's VPN> in order to download BB because it's currently available on Germany/Finland's Google PlayStore.
    Open the webpage with Andriod Playstore.

b) Once the application is downloaded, leave it there. Proceed to the next step BEACHERS'.

2) Disable all Location services function on your Andriod phone. We don't want google to know who we are, where we're from and what we do. Because they will look for us. They will find us. And they will KILL us. I'm kidding. This would just obstruct the VPN changing process.

a) Go to your phone's <Settings> - <Accounts> - <Google> - <Privacy> - < Location> and OFF all location services options here.

b) We're not done yet. Go back to <Settings> - <More> - <Location> - and ensure all these options are OFF as well. We're quite safe now. Dr. Terror can't find us either.

3) Uninstall all UPDATES of Google Play Store & Google Play Services. What this does is to reset your Playstore into the default factory mode so that we will be able to change the VPN of the Playstore to Germany's Server in order to download BB.

a) Here comes the interesting part. Go to <Settings> - <More> - <Application Manager> - and find the <Google Play Store> - <Uninstall updates>.
    b) Do the same for Google Play Services. Go to <Settings> - <More> - <Application Manager> - and find the <Google Play Services> - <Uninstall updates>.

c) Restart your handphone.

4) Once your phone is booted up, launch Vpn1Click Application from your mobile. On the first bar, you will be able to see your Actual IP and Origin Country. We're gonna change it.
    Screenshot_2014-06-14-14-28-43.jpg
    a) Scroll to the bottom where you see the option ' Connect to Germany'. Select it like how you'll attack a darn base.

b) A pop-up will come out. Don't worry, the app is safe. Click [] I trust this application and Select 'OK'. It will take a moment to connect.

c) Once the pop up 'Successfully connected' is seen, your Actual IP and Origin Country should be -Germany.
    5) Time to open your Playstore application. It will be as if you've opened your playstore for the first time and click the Agree to their policies ya-da-ya-da. You should be in Germany's Google Playstore.

** Note
    : Some of the playstore's default function would enable Auto-updates for all apps. That can be quite annoying. If that happens:-
    a) Open <Google Play Store> - click the top left hand of the playstore( The one with the logo and Three Horizontal lines which would take you to the settings page - <Settings> - Select 'Do not auto-update apps'.

b) If your apps are still updating freakishly, go back to the main Google Play store Page - 'click the top left hand of the playstore' - Select the option <My Apps> - Select <STOP UPDATE>.

6) Here's the stange thing. You won't be able to find the Application Boom Beach if you type into the search bar of the Playstore. No worries.
    a) Use this link and open it with Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cell.boombeach.

b) By this juncture, you should be able to download boom beach successfully into your mobile phone! Once done, Enjoy Boombeach and Start killin Dr. Terror in your andriod devices hurray!!!

c) You can noe disable the Vpn1Click application and resume back to normal life in your own country's VPN. It would not affect your game play.
    FAQs:
    Q: Using method 1, can I revert my VPN/country settings back to my original country setting?
    A: Yes. Once you have downloaded boombeach on the app store, you can revert all the settings.

Q: If I use this method to download Boombeach, will I be able to update BoomBeach on my phone if SuperCell releases an update, or Boombeach is made available in my country's Google Playstore?
    A: As long as you sync your game to Google+ or facebook, your account would sync to the particular social platform. You won't have to worry for any data/game loss.

METHOD 2: Using Appdriod to download Boombeach.apk (EASIER)

1) Using your Andriod Phone, download appdriod.apk:
    http://appdroid.ws/appdroid_for_android
    2) Install Appdriod.apk
    3) Launch Appdriod
    4) Search for Boombeach
    5) Download and you are free to play

Alternatively, you can refer to the video

Credits to: k9commander

I hope my guide has been clear and helpful Leave a comment if it works and I'll really appreciate it. For now, it's time for me to link my Samsung S4 to my iPad and play Boom beach. Enjoy guys because Boombeach is one of the best games I've played on my mobile device.
    BOOM BEACH ON MY MOBILE DESKTOP OHYEAHH!!
    Screenshot_2014-06-14-13-14-43.jpg
    Cheers,

Hihaos
    Lv12 HQ
    283 Medals
    Last edited by hihaos; June 17th, 2014 at 02:48 PM.

OMG IT RElly works, thANKS FOR THE EFFORT! <3

I can't do this...

Hi,
    I did all the steps and i can't connect to german VPN. I have Galaxy Note 2. What should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by LUX7ORPEDA View Post
    Hi,
    I did all the steps and i can't connect to german VPN. I have Galaxy Note 2. What should i do?
    Hi LUX7ORPEDA,

When you say you cannot connect to german VPN, do you mean that you have downloaded VPN1Click and from the Application, you are unable to connect to the German VPN?

1) in VPN1Click application, what is your IP and Country under the 'Actual IP and Origin Country' stated in the option?

2) Have you disabled all forms of location services in your phone?

It Works!!!!

I was able to do it along with my friend. Only downside is the local leaderboard is DE, but I can live with it for now

for android, if you cannot install it even after you done all the steps,

try doing all the steps again, when you do uninstall updates for google play store, uninstall updates for google play services as well.

Uninstall updates : google play store, and google play services
    Restart phone
    VPN germany
    playstore should show germans words
    boombeeach URL , and its good to go

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoxy View Post
    I was able to do it along with my friend. Only downside is the local leaderboard is DE, but I can live with it for now
    Awesome to hear that cheers and havd a good day! Terror is here

Quote Originally Posted by Alcheon View Post
    for android, if you cannot install it even after you done all the steps,

try doing all the steps again, when you do uninstall updates for google play store, uninstall updates for google play services as well.

Uninstall updates : google play store, and google play services
    Restart phone
    VPN germany
    playstore should show germans words
    boombeeach URL , and its good to go
    Good stufff! Time to boom som beaches (:

Not Working bro plz help

I do all things that u say i uninstall all update of google play and google play store also and i can also connect to the VPN of germany but still app is not available see guys plz help
    i will do anyting for this game
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by adi1 View Post
    I do all things that u say i uninstall all update of google play and google play store also and i can also connect to the VPN of germany but still app is not available see guys plz help
    i will do anyting for this game
    Hi adi!

You can try
    1) deactivate all location services on your phone
    2) uninstall updates on google Playstore and google Services
    3) restart phone
    4) Launch VPN1click and select germany
    5) launch google playstore. It should be Germany's!