Page 12 of 140 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1400

Thread: [Screenshot] Base Designs TH9

  1. #111
    Forum Superstar Junliang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Country: Singapore Clan: Exodias
    Posts
    3,615
    So. found a TH9 base. Familiar ? LOL...
    What a variation haha.

    Note: I wouldn't recommend a variation of my th8 base for TH9.


  2. #112
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2

    Thanks

    Thanks soldier but thats my old one i have a new one^^

  3. #113
    HTML Code:
    What do you guys think about the world number 1 (Jorge Yao) design? Is his base really that good or is he just lucky?

  4. #114
    Forum Superstar Dualsabers04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman89610 View Post
    HTML Code:
    What do you guys think about the world number 1 (Jorge Yao) design? Is his base really that good or is he just lucky?
    1) please don't use HTML code.

    2) he is a gemmer who does not care about resources. Plus he is online for 48 hours at a time then get a cheap Sheild. Most forum members are farmers including me and most of us will have our TH outside as it is critical to farming.

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualsabers04 View Post
    1) please don't use HTML code.

    2) he is a gemmer who does not care about resources. Plus he is online for 48 hours at a time then get a cheap Sheild. Most forum members are farmers including me and most of us will have our TH outside as it is critical to farming.
    Sorry, don't know why it did that. So basically he's just lucky.

    I've only been playing this 3 weeks and I know I don't have a th9 (long way off) but would you mind taking a look at mine and giving me some pointers?? My id is stephen.harris

    thanks

  6. #116
    Forum Superstar Dualsabers04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman89610 View Post
    Sorry, don't know why it did that. So basically he's just lucky.

    I've only been playing this 3 weeks and I know I don't have a th9 (long way off) but would you mind taking a look at mine and giving me some pointers?? My id is stephen.harris

    thanks
    I also need you clan ID to see your base.

  7. #117
    That could be a problem, lol. I've been building and I'm not in a clan (yet).

  8. #118
    Forum Superstar Dualsabers04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman89610 View Post
    That could be a problem, lol. I've been building and I'm not in a clan (yet).
    I can't find you in game then so post a pic of your base using tinypic.

  9. #119
    Senior Member Rizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    244

  10. #120

    tell me what yall think

    photo.jpg

    hello forum this is a pic of my base i have maxed almost everything including my barb king and archer queen to max level but my walls are lv7 they still crusty i dnot know if i should stick with the current range of trophies 1900-2200 and farm for walls or these walls are good with lvl 3 pekkas

Similar Threads

  1. [Screenshot] Base Designs TH7
    By carpediem99 in forum Base Design, Tactics & Strategy
    Replies: 1696
    Last Post: October 16th, 2014, 11:40 PM
  2. [Screenshot] TH6 Base Designs
    By Iceman89610 in forum Base Design, Tactics & Strategy
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: August 15th, 2014, 05:21 AM
  3. [SCREENSHOT] Base designs!! TH LVL 9
    By cvarenas in forum Base Design, Tactics & Strategy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 14th, 2013, 11:50 PM
  4. [Screenshot] Base Designs TH 10
    By DailyClasher in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: June 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
  5. >> New TH 9 base designs << [screenshot]
    By Mitchluijks in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •