Introducing the new and improved layout for the Clash of Clans Army Planner. With this site you can do the following:
-Get the most out of your barracks by distributing your troops for the quickest training times.
-Know how much elixir and dark elixir your army composition costs so you can be sure to pick the right raids
-Analyze your troop's statistics: Total HP, Average HP, Total DPS/DPA, Average DPS/DPA by unit, Average DPS/DPA by housing space.
-Calculate how much of your loot can be raided or how much loot you can raid from others! This calculator takes into consideration the loot penalty and bonuses for town hall difference during attacks. Shout out to Zach for the work he did on explaining the bonus/penalty rules.
Have a comment, question, problem, or suggestion? Feel free to respond here or PM me with the details, I'm always trying to improve the site.
Note: if you preferred the old layout don't worry, it is still available, just look for the message at the top of the screen!
How to use the site:
Barracks Distribution/Troop Cost/Troop Statistics
1. Select the level of your barracks and enter the total capacity of your army camps
2. Select the level of your troops and quantity of each you would like
3. As you make your selection the site will calculate in real time:
- the army camp space available
- the elixir cost
- the most efficient distribution of troops across your barracks
The same process is done for the Dark Troops, the available army camp space is shared across both types of troops so you can know how much space you have left to queue up! Just like the regular troops your dark troops will be distributed over your available Dark Barracks in the most efficient way.
Once you have selected your army you can examine their stats! This can give you a sense of the overall strength of your army: what is the total HP, potential DPS/DPA:
Use the Revenge Stalkulator to know how much you can look from that guy who is always on a shield and never seems to log off. Or use it to calculate how much loot can be taken from you!
1. Select the level of detail you would like to enter:
- Enter Totals: This assumes everything is in the storages (plus 1,000 from the town hall). Select this if you aren't worried about what is in the collectors.
- Enter Storage and Collector Totals: With this option you can enter one number for the collectors and one for the storages (this is the most useful in my opinion).
- Enter Details: Use this option if you want the most exact number! Enter the amount for each individual collector and storage.
2. Select the Attacking Town Hall level and the Defending Town Hall level, this will determine the bonus/penalty percentage that will be applied.
3. Enter in the required information for the collectors and storages that apply.
4. Press calculate and see the available loot!
If you want to know all the gritty details behind this calculation be sure to check out Zach's thread here. Thanks to Zach for the work he put into that guide as it was the basis for this calculator.