Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Barn and silo capacity

It helps!!! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by tikkeltjes View Post
    I never used diamonds for the upgrade of barn and silo (only to hire Tom)

Bought all the parts in the newspaper or in friends stalls.
    The pets (cats, dogs and horses) are a great help in getting upgrades, expansions and other hardware.
    Growing and harvesting wheat (and selling it cheap) is also a way to get those needed parts.
    Toolboxes (don't use diamonds to open them, not worth it usually!)

I hope this helps.

I have never used diamonds or traded for barn or silo expansion parts-it was just one of my personal game goals to keep the game from getting boring. In fact -players that started at the same time I did and traded heavily for those items got bored and moved on. I started playing end of October. I do trade for axes at the drop of a hat though-using barn and silo parts to get them-so I technically could have larger buildings then I do.

And I am having no problem finding the items I need in the paper-in one day alone I found 38 bolts and 45 planks in it-and have enough tape already.

Muggaloo-When am finding that last piece to expand, and my barn is bursting-I always think, one more piece and I will have 25 and now 50 more slots, I never take into account all the slots that the expansion pieces I'm about to use are taking, LOL. I'm so blonde sometimes!

http://i.imgur.com/Yo4xh33.jpg

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Maaron View Post
    I would think it is possible to get large barns without trading but I cant understand why. The paper almost never has what you need. if you never get one type of part then it could take a very very long time to upgrade. I don't get very many tapes or bolts but have no trouble upgrading my barn because other people need the items I have plenty.
    That is what's so neat about this game-you can do it your way, I can do it mine!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    I have never used diamonds or traded for barn or silo expansion parts-it was just one of my personal game goals to keep the game from getting boring. In fact -players that started at the same time I did and traded heavily for those items got bored and moved on. I started playing end of October. I do trade for axes at the drop of a hat though-using barn and silo parts to get them-so I technically could have larger buildings then I do.

Kendra, what are you doing with all those axes??

My S/B = 1300/1250
    Last edited by castanaveras; March 21st, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Hayday: Level 100, RP 19
    Boom Beach: Level 46, HQ 19

And I am having no problem finding the items I need in the paper-in one day alone I found 38 bolts and 45 planks in it-and have enough tape already.

Muggaloo-When am finding that last piece to expand, and my barn is bursting-I always think, one more piece and I will have 25 and now 50 more slots, I never take into account all the slots that the expansion pieces I'm about to use are taking, LOL. I'm so blonde sometimes!
    If I could get parts like that from the paper I would never trade. most days I only get a few parts even less of the ones I need.
    GC/KIK: john123456vbn
    HayDay lvl 82
    No facebook trades, GC only

Quote Originally Posted by castanaveras View Post
    Kendra, what are you doing with all those axes??

My S/B = 1300/1250
    You've seen my farm-I go through a ton of them a week! Since I could never decorate as beautifully as you do, I decided to have a "lush" green farm. I sell the harvests to my neighbors at default price-and advertise slightly higher or max-depending on how tired my finger is, LOL.

What you don't see is what happens when I'm out of axes-I hide the deadwood behind trees and buildings. It drives me crazy!

Centennial Club
    You've seen my farm-I go through a ton of them a week! Since I could never decorate as beautifully as you do, I decided to have a "lush" green farm. I sell the harvests to my neighbors at default price-and advertise slightly higher or max-depending on how tired my finger is, LOL.

What you don't see is what happens when I'm out of axes-I hide the deadwood behind trees and buildings. It drives me crazy!

Oh I see...hahaha...
    I like your farm, kinda looks like you live in the middle of a jungle hehe.
    If you want more axes, I'll throw 50 your way.

Quote Originally Posted by castanaveras View Post
    Oh I see...hahaha...
    I like your farm, kinda looks like you live in the middle of a jungle hehe.
    If you want more axes, I'll throw 50 your way.
    Yeah I love Kendra's farm too, one of my top 5 faves. Love how you kept the original trees and rocks. I would have kept some too in retrospect but I hear that across the water, there lies endless possibilities.
    KIK: rainbowpridecanada
    Don't add me if you're a kiddie. No kiddie in my kiki.

Awww thanks both of you! In the expansion part I only cut down 3 trees to put the fence around the place-cause lets face it, farms scream fences!!!

50 axes, see I get excited seeing this, what would you like in return? Thanks. Let me throw some stuff out, lol.

Centennial Club
    Awww thanks both of you! In the expansion part I only cut down 3 trees to put the fence around the place-cause lets face it, farms scream fences!!!

50 axes, see I get excited seeing this, what would you like in return? Thanks. Let me throw some stuff out, lol.

I don't need anything in return....I just want to get rid of those saws/axes cause they're taking up my barn space.
    I'm stuck at work right now and can't get on HD
    I'll pm you when I get home.
    Last edited by castanaveras; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:57 AM.