I think this issue will be eliminated if boom beach have more players. What they are saying is true, because it is based on VP the high rank players will only see a limited opponents.
Maybe Puffin have the all 30 top player in his map, and according to the MM system, he should only see this players because they have the same range of VP that he has, so whenever he goes for Ting, the system will have no choice but respawn Ting again because everyone else in this VP range is already on Puffin map.
I put a couple of questions on Post #4 in thread, Is that a bug? top players can't find players to attack.
If you could please answer would be much appreciated.
Maybe these tweaks may fix some of them?
Ting put up a YouTube a month ago bragging that even no.1 in the world can be beaten. Now he is being beaten often and he quits and puts the hq on the beach. He may not like the change but that is a very weak response from the world no.1.
All I am saying is, when things are good for Ting he takes the vps and walks all over everyone. But they try to equalise the competition and that's wrong and it's got to be changed? No, you continue to fight and beat who you can and defend as much as possible, expect more loses than victories. This is what BB is for the rest of us, welcome to the party Ting.
Thanks, but not sure if you saw all my questions or maybe I missed the answers but if you have time would be much appreciated.
If I missed the answer I apologise.
(1) Is the new Match Making System designed to try and set the game up so that with Victory Points that the 100's can catch up to the 200's, and the 200's to the 300's and so on to make it a lot more competitive and interesting at the top.
(2) Does the spawning rate change at 900VP's, and if yes is this just a glitch, temporary or Permanent?
(3) Is there any advantage or disadvantage to me clearing my map 10 times a day or letting things build up and clearing once a day?
(4) Is there anything I can do to increase my spawning rate to the maximum?
I know you guys are under the pump/attack at the moment, and I truly believe that you SuperCell want to make the game fun and fair for everyone in the quickest way possible.
I know you cant give out every bit of information, but if you could please answer these questions and add in any other information that may be relevant for us would be much appreciated.
Here are your answers:
(1) Not exactly, but sort of! Answer (2) should cover this.
(2) The frequency of PvP invasions starts to decrease after 800 VPs. This is a very gradual decrease that scales downwards with increasing VPs.
(3) Yes, clearing you map more frequently will result in more frequent invasions - so if you want more people to fight, clearing often is the best way to do it!
(4) The same as (3) - clear your map as often as you can FYI, Resource Bases don't count towards this.