Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell please come in

Quote Originally Posted by Haberdashery View Post
    Sounds like Ting and the rest of you whingers need a big hug from your mothers. Seriously, they changed the rules slightly and you give up!!!!! Now that's SAD. Play the game.

Not slightly, totally.

Imagine the MM system gives you 2 players to attack & 20 raids in a day, how would you feel ?

But that's Ting's situation.

I think this issue will be eliminated if boom beach have more players. What they are saying is true, because it is based on VP the high rank players will only see a limited opponents.

Maybe Puffin have the all 30 top player in his map, and according to the MM system, he should only see this players because they have the same range of VP that he has, so whenever he goes for Ting, the system will have no choice but respawn Ting again because everyone else in this VP range is already on Puffin map.

Quote Originally Posted by Haberdashery View Post
    Sounds like Ting and the rest of you whingers need a big hug from your mothers. Seriously, they changed the rules slightly and you give up!!!!! Now that's SAD. Play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by dinner View Post
    Not slightly, totally.

Imagine the MM system gives you 2 players to attack & 20 raids in a day, how would you feel ?

But that's Ting's situation.
    Its not about medal, it's about one guy can farm Ting and get 30 Crystals a day...

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74

Maintenance break inbound - take cover!

We're doing some small balance tweaks to matchmaking, specifically targeted at improving this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim :) View Post
    We're doing some small balance tweaks to matchmaking, specifically targeted at improving this situation.
    Hi Tim

That's Great.

I put a couple of questions on Post #4 in thread, Is that a bug? top players can't find players to attack.

If you could please answer would be much appreciated.

Maybe these tweaks may fix some of them?

Cheers
    Last edited by TC1111; May 14th, 2014 at 08:51 AM.

My Thread in Creative:
    11 TC-1111 Game Play, Tips, and Ideas!!!

My Videos in Creative: 11 TC-1111 Game Play Videos!!!

Ting put up a YouTube a month ago bragging that even no.1 in the world can be beaten. Now he is being beaten often and he quits and puts the hq on the beach. He may not like the change but that is a very weak response from the world no.1.

All I am saying is, when things are good for Ting he takes the vps and walks all over everyone. But they try to equalise the competition and that's wrong and it's got to be changed? No, you continue to fight and beat who you can and defend as much as possible, expect more loses than victories. This is what BB is for the rest of us, welcome to the party Ting.

May I ask how ?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by TC1111 View Post
    Hi Tim

That's Great.

I put a couple of questions on Post #4 in thread, Is that a bug? top players can't find players to attack.

If you could please answer would be much appreciated.

Maybe these tweaks may fix some of them?

Cheers
    Responded! --> http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post1919008

Quote Originally Posted by dinner View Post
    May I ask how ?
    Players at the top were being matched too frequently, as Ting saw and many others have commented, so we've tuned this down a notch.

Responded! --> http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post1919008

Players at the top were being matched too frequently, as Ting saw and many others have commented, so we've tuned this down a notch.
    Hi Tim

Thanks, but not sure if you saw all my questions or maybe I missed the answers but if you have time would be much appreciated.
    If I missed the answer I apologise.

(1) Is the new Match Making System designed to try and set the game up so that with Victory Points that the 100's can catch up to the 200's, and the 200's to the 300's and so on to make it a lot more competitive and interesting at the top.

(2) Does the spawning rate change at 900VP's, and if yes is this just a glitch, temporary or Permanent?

(3) Is there any advantage or disadvantage to me clearing my map 10 times a day or letting things build up and clearing once a day?

(4) Is there anything I can do to increase my spawning rate to the maximum?

I know you guys are under the pump/attack at the moment, and I truly believe that you SuperCell want to make the game fun and fair for everyone in the quickest way possible.

I know you cant give out every bit of information, but if you could please answer these questions and add in any other information that may be relevant for us would be much appreciated.

Cheers

My Thread in Creative:
    11 TC-1111 Game Play, Tips, and Ideas!!!

My Videos in Creative: 11 TC-1111 Game Play Videos!!!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by TC1111 View Post
    Hi Tim

Thanks, but not sure if you saw all my questions or maybe I missed the answers but if you have time would be much appreciated.
    If I missed the answer I apologise.

(1) Is the new Match Making System designed to try and set the game up so that with Victory Points that the 100's can catch up to the 200's, and the 200's to the 300's and so on to make it a lot more competitive and interesting at the top.

(2) Does the spawning rate change at 900VP's, and if yes is this just a glitch, temporary or Permanent?

(3) Is there any advantage or disadvantage to me clearing my map 10 times a day or letting things build up and clearing once a day?

(4) Is there anything I can do to increase my spawning rate to the maximum?

I know you guys are under the pump/attack at the moment, and I truly believe that you SuperCell want to make the game fun and fair for everyone in the quickest way possible.

I know you cant give out every bit of information, but if you could please answer these questions and add in any other information that may be relevant for us would be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Oops, sorry, no you didn't miss my answer, I misread your post and thought you were just talking about the OP's question

Here are your answers:

(1) Not exactly, but sort of! Answer (2) should cover this.

(2) The frequency of PvP invasions starts to decrease after 800 VPs. This is a very gradual decrease that scales downwards with increasing VPs.

(3) Yes, clearing you map more frequently will result in more frequent invasions - so if you want more people to fight, clearing often is the best way to do it!

(4) The same as (3) - clear your map as often as you can FYI, Resource Bases don't count towards this.