Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell please come in

Supercell please come in

Puffin68, who is the 8th player of the world, beat me six times in last 8 hours. My enemy activity only show up to 15 hours ago, he beat me more than 10 times in last 24 hours approximately.
    I know exactly how he did that, just try to keep more and more players on his map and then use "change opponent", I don't want to explain too much about this. It is a BUG, it's unfair to me and the rest of the players, he got more than 30 crystal in one day, do you guys think it's normal?
    I have already downloaded the record, I know you Supercell can check directly, please do not hesitate, I need a explain, thanks.

Maybe they could make some type of limit on how many times you can defeat the number 1 player in a day, maybe like a max of 3 in 24 hours and if you appear on their map again then they get a "you have attacked this player too much" message

Based on the probability theory, this event is definitely abnormal. You might be lucky in a few days or so, but you can't search for a person 12 times in a row within a day especially there exists top enemy bounty for 3 crystals. This happened not only once for the past few days. Let's say, at most, you have around 30 opponents in your map and change your opponents is available every 22 hours. There are equally chance you could find top 20 in your map. Approximately, Ting shows up on his map is normally 2 times per at most. How can you be lucky everyday? I guess Puffin68 should buy a lottery ticket instead rather than playing BB
    SC Please check your matching system and lets be fair to everyone who actively plays BoomBeach.

WE NEED A LEGAL EXPLANATION!!! Plz
    Last edited by Kevinccac; May 12th, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
    BB lv47, HQ lv20, ID: sharontea, US region

Just remove the bounty, i dont see a point in having it. If players at the top wants to be number 1 they should take down ting, shouldnt be an award for it. Its not fair for ting, bounty only benefits the people at the top who gets a chance at 3 crystals, not fair for the rest of the player base who doesnt get anything for beating someone

You probably wouldn't want to hear my opinion on the whole thing. Anyway, you won't have to deal with the bounty for long.

I do, however, think it's unfair that a player should be able to attack you for the reward more than once a day.

And I also think that Supercell knew exactly what they were doing when they added this. They're trying to keep your VPs close to everyone else. Which I think is a good idea, and that's why I'll stop talking now.
    Last edited by rewind; May 12th, 2014 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Because...
    Boom Beach: level 43, 660 VPs

Clash of Clans: level 72, 1600 trophies

Hay Day: level 22, 192 riverboat score TC LIKES CARROTS ON HIS BURGERS

Quote Originally Posted by Ting7 View Post
    Puffin68, who is the 8th player of the world, beat me six times in last 8 hours. My enemy activity only show up to 15 hours ago, he beat me more than 10 times in last 24 hours approximately.
    I know exactly how he did that, just try to keep more and more players on his map and then use "change opponent", I don't want to explain too much about this. It is a BUG, it's unfair to me and the rest of the players, he got more than 30 crystal in one day, do you guys think it's normal?
    I have already downloaded the record, I know you Supercell can check directly, please do not hesitate, I need a explain, thanks.
    WOW! I thought I had a bad night. Jhammer41 attacked me 3 times. 2 times in a row.
    I know Xnank attacked my 10 times in 2 weeks but only showed up on my map twice.

I feel for you Ting.

My new goal is to be number 2 in the world. Number 1 can always be yours buddy. Hehe

I hope they sort this out for you soon and I have my fingers crossed for you. But unfortunately I think you going to have a tough time for a while yet.

If what you thought happened with the change opponent idea with Puffin68 is true, it is actually brilliant game play from him. Unfair but smart.

I can assure you I don't have the patience to do that so you are safe from me.

My Thread in Creative:
    11 TC-1111 Game Play, Tips, and Ideas!!!

My Videos in Creative: 11 TC-1111 Game Play Videos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinccac View Post
    Based on the probability theory, this event is definitely abnormal. You might be lucky in a few days or so, but you can't search for a person 12 times in a row within a day especially there exists top enemy bounty for 3 crystals. This happened not only once for the past few days. Let's say, at most, you have around 30 opponents in your map and change your opponents is available every 22 hours. There are equally chance you could find top 20 in your map. Approximately, Ting shows up on his map is normally 2 times per at most. How can you be lucky everyday? I guess Puffin68 should buy a lottery ticket instead rather than playing BB
    SC Please check your matching system and lets be fair to everyone who actively plays BoomBeach.

WE NEED A LEGAL EXPLANATION!!! Plz
    I once had 62 pvp on my map. I can attach an image if u want proof. You could also "change opponent" one by one, until you see Ting. Finish him, and then keep on searching. You might get multiple Ting's each day.
    If the top 20 players are found with equal chance, you expect 3 Ting's per 22 hours, and it's not rare to see him more than 5 times a day.
    So it's not "normally 2 times per at most". What does normally ... at most mean anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by yinanw View Post
    I once had 62 pvp on my map. I can attach an image if u want proof. You could also "change opponent" one by one, until you see Ting. Finish him, and then keep on searching. You might get multiple Ting's each day.
    If the top 20 players are found with equal chance, you expect 3 Ting's per 22 hours, and it's not rare to see him more than 5 times a day.
    So it's not "normally 2 times per at most". What does normally ... at most mean anyway?
    I guess 62 people showing on your map is simply because you don't attack ppl that much on a daily basis. And probably that was the old matching system. Imagine if the top player has 62 pvp on his map which worths 124 VP. If that's the case, it will make Puffun68 to be top 3 in the leaderboard. Thus, in order to be sitting NO.8 in the world, I definitely assert that he doesn't have that many pvp on his map. Otherwise, his ranking will decrease dramatically.
    'Normal', I refer to normal people playing strategies.
    Last edited by Kevinccac; May 12th, 2014 at 11:20 PM.
    BB lv47, HQ lv20, ID: sharontea, US region

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinccac View Post
    I guess 62 people showing on your map is simply because you don't attack ppl that much on a daily basis. And probably that was the old matching system. Imagine if the top player has 62 pvp on his map which worths 124 VP. If that's the case, it will make Puffun68 to be top 3 in the leaderboard. Thus, in order to be sitting NO.8 in the world, I definitely assert that he doesn't have that many pvp on his map. Otherwise, his ranking will decrease dramatically.
    'Normal', I refer to normal people playing strategies.
    The question is did Ting shows up on his map 6 times automatically within 8 hrs or did he use "change opponent" to find Ting? In the first case, the new MM is totally broke. In the 2nd case, well, if you can beat Ting every time you want, you can beat anyone. If you could beat anyone on your map, why would you hit "change opponent"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomit View Post
    The question is did Ting shows up on his map 6 times automatically within 8 hrs or did he use "change opponent" to find Ting? In the first case, the new MM is totally broke. In the 2nd case, well, if you can beat Ting every time you want, you can beat anyone. If you could beat anyone on your map, why would you hit "change opponent"?

U hit "change oppenent" because ting is the only beach that gives 3 guaranteed crystals