Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: *** On The Boat Order Help Request Changes ***

Fresh Spawn

Another newbie who found the forum because the updates made playing boring....

I was introduced to hayday by my kids and quickly overtook them in terms of time spent playing!
    But now? I go to my farm, and there is nothing to do because the barn and silo are full, I am waiting for my next boat to come so I can send it away empty as I won't be able to fill it in time, and I can't find anyone needing help with things other than sugar or dairy.
    I am currently on level 44, and worried that if I'm bored now then it appears there really is very little to look forward to as it seems that apart from the candy machine there is nothing else to aim for.
    its a shame, as it was so much fun to play.
    like others, I will wait and hope.

ps. Anyone tell me how to add a photo to my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by Veryhairylegs View Post
    I was introduced to hayday by my kids and quickly overtook them in terms of time spent playing!
    But now? I go to my farm, and there is nothing to do because the barn and silo are full, I am waiting for my next boat to come so I can send it away empty as I won't be able to fill it in time, and I can't find anyone needing help with things other than sugar or dairy.
    I am currently on level 44, and worried that if I'm bored now then it appears there really is very little to look forward to as it seems that apart from the candy machine there is nothing else to aim for.
    its a shame, as it was so much fun to play.
    like others, I will wait and hope.

ps. Anyone tell me how to add a photo to my profile?
    If you go to the top of this page click on settings.....next page edit profile pic will be on the left hand side.....on IPad that is....edit: you have to click save at bottom after

Unhappy Game Developers.....I just want to have fun!

I use to play a farming game 3 years ago and left because of withering crops that I didn't have time to tend to because I have a real life outside of virtual games that I love. My brother told me about HD and after asking him many questions about this game (because my real life time is precious) I decided to give it a try. I fell in love with this game and after a few levels I talked my best friend into playing. So, because I was now helping my brother, best friend, and other players in the community, I had a difficult time putting the game down. My husband even bought me a mini iPad for several reasons including this game he laughed off as my healthy addiction ..... Once you created the update for the 3 crate limit you changed the dynamics of how we can play. I want to play for fun, not to compete, so I don't care about the leader board. It's farming game for goodness sake. I do have a competitive streak in me but only when it come to real life sports

None of you have stated exactly what your aim of this game is.....however, my aim is to work WITH my family and friends and the other community players, not against them for some higher ranking etc....even my children like that they can join in with harvesting etc because they too like my farm. Having said that, opening up all the crates again with more reasonable orders makes this a fun game of strategizing to work and play together to fill each others boats. I thought the boat was a brilliant idea, then came the 3 crate limit. I'm speaking from a level 42 player.

All of this may or may not matter to you but it's the only game I play. My kids play other apps on here but this game is mom's game. Please make positive boat changes..... My concern is that because this is the only farming game I found to love and stick with since three years ago, there will come a point where I can't play the game due to impossibilities or boredom. I don't have money to throw down on this game to make it worth it to you to keep me because spending money doing real life activities with my family is our priority, however, please don't make it Impossible for me to play HD. I don't want to be forced into waiting forever for another game I can play that can give me what HD started out giving me.

Thanks.
    Joined the forum so my voice could be heard

Fresh Spawn
    BrownEyedGirl74, hear hear! I too really only play hayday while my kids have many other games too.
    are you on Game Center? Add me as a friend if you are, I'm happy to help when I can. My Game Center Id is veryhairylegs

BrownEyedGirl74, hear hear! I too really only play hayday while my kids have many other games too.
    are you on Game Center? Add me as a friend if you are, I'm happy to help when I can. My Game Center Id is veryhairylegs
    Request sent, friend!
    Joined the forum so my voice could be heard

And there's VeryHairyLegs! LOL! I see you come by the farm every once in a while I think I am a farm you follow. My GC is WebErika if you would rather add me.
    Have a great day!! GC: WebErika
    HayDay Level 67 | Barn 1500/Silo 1500 - Established 12/31/12
    Captain III/TT III/BSH III/GT III - Poor Crop & Animal Farmer, Baker & Master BBQ-er!

Angry

You know - if so many people didn't care so much (me included) - it would be almost comical watching $C scramble with each communication in these threads.

First - the half-baked message from Nick to start this thread is information that should have been offered to us back on day 1 or 2 of people blowing up the message boards with their extreme dislike of the 3 crate limit and begging for information. Instead, all we got was that the crates were limited due to some vague indication of game mis-playment and assurances that all comments were being read and considered.

Now, almost a week later (with no other actions from $C), we get the feedback that, no, we really weren't supposed to use the open crates to help others/be helped by others - that those actions somehow go against how the game should be played (even though it was $C who gave us the open crates to begin with) and instead, the 3 crate limit is part of some Sooper Sekrit! update to come sometime in future that everyone will Love! and be so happy! that we'll forget how they've shown us each day, and in every way, that they don't give two hoots about us as customers or community members.

(I only have 2 pens of chickens and one of everything else. All but a couple of my decorations are in storage and I don't have anything in an organized fashion on my farm. Does that mean I'm playing game wrong? How can using an option you gave us be wrong? (other than we aren't buying enough diamonds, that is))

The feedback thread was locked - but that's only served to send people to this thread with the same complaints - and, the Facebook thread was locked because we were "off topic". No, Nick, we weren't off topic. People were quite on topic by telling $C how they felt slapped in the face - you just weren't getting the whoohoos! and hoorays! you thought you would. How much feedback does it take to get through to you guys? Obviously more than what we've given so far.

(I'm convinced that any increase in income due to the leaderboard and the raised boat/truck fees is what's driving $C's annual bonuses and that's why they remain convinced, absent any evidence from the forums, that the stupid leaderboards are what we want. No, it's what you want $C - we just want to farm and help our neighbors.)

If you, $C, are reading all of these responses, then why can't you believe us when we tell you that you have ruined the game? My friends and neighbors are MIA - can't fill boats due to the sugar/dairy mega-crates - can't help anyone else due to the 3 crate limits - the barn and silo are full - so what is there to do? Pretty much stop production and check in every now and then to see if, by chance, there's something that can be done with all of the non-sugar/non-dairy products on hand. It. Is. Boring. I would put that in capitals, but I know that would get paid attention to (and edited) even if none of the rest of this does. I will repeat, though: boring.

I hate being treated like I'm an idiot, and that's the feeling I get from the folks at $C. They aren't paying any attention to anything we want (except for the sooper!seekrit! update) and they are maintaining a product that bears very little resemblance to the HayDay we fell in love with - all the while telling us that it really is what we want and they know better than we do what is good for us. What will they do when there's no one left to download their updates?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavlooming View Post
    Now, almost a week later (with no other actions from $C), we get the feedback that, no, we really weren't supposed to use the open crates to help others/be helped by others - that those actions somehow go against how the game should be played (even though it was $C who gave us the open crates to begin with) and instead, the 3 crate limit is part of some Sooper Sekrit! update to come sometime in future that everyone will Love! and be so happy! that we'll forget how they've shown us each day, and in every way, that they don't give two hoots about us as customers or community members.

(I only have 2 pens of chickens and one of everything else. All but a couple of my decorations are in storage and I don't have anything in an organized fashion on my farm. Does that mean I'm playing game wrong? How can using an option you gave us be wrong? (other than we aren't buying enough diamonds, that is))

The feedback thread was locked - but that's only served to send people to this thread with the same complaints - and, the Facebook thread was locked because we were "off topic". No, Nick, we weren't off topic. People were quite on topic by telling $C how they felt slapped in the face - you just weren't getting the whoohoos! and hoorays! you thought you would. How much feedback does it take to get through to you guys? Obviously more than what we've given so far.

(I'm convinced that any increase in income due to the leaderboard and the raised boat/truck fees is what's driving $C's annual bonuses and that's why they remain convinced, absent any evidence from the forums, that the stupid leaderboards are what we want. No, it's what you want $C - we just want to farm and help our neighbors.)

If you, $C, are reading all of these responses, then why can't you believe us when we tell you that you have ruined the game? My friends and neighbors are MIA - can't fill boats due to the sugar/dairy mega-crates - can't help anyone else due to the 3 crate limits - the barn and silo are full - so what is there to do? Pretty much stop production and check in every now and then to see if, by chance, there's something that can be done with all of the non-sugar/non-dairy products on hand.

It. Is. Boring. I would put that in capitals, but I know that would get paid attention to (and edited) even if none of the rest of this does. I will repeat, though: boring.

I hate being treated like I'm an idiot, and that's the feeling I get from the folks at $C. They aren't paying any attention to anything we want (except for the sooper!seekrit! update) and they are maintaining a product that bears very little resemblance to the HayDay we fell in love with - all the while telling us that it really is what we want and they know better than we do what is good for us.

What will they do when there's no one left to download their updates?

Well said, and is SPOT ON! Worth re-posting frequently.
    Captain III/TT III/BSH III/GT III - Poor Crop & Animal Farmer, Baker & Master BBQ-er!

ack shhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by gustavlooming View Post
    You know - if so many people didn't care so much (me included) - it would be almost comical watching $C scramble with each communication in these threads.

First - the half-baked message from Nick to start this thread is information that should have been offered to us back on day 1 or 2 of people blowing up the message boards with their extreme dislike of the 3 crate limit and begging for information. Instead, all we got was that the crates were limited due to some vague indication of game mis-playment and assurances that all comments were being read and considered.

If you, $C, are reading all of these responses, then why can't you believe us when we tell you that you have ruined the game? My friends and neighbors are MIA - can't fill boats due to the sugar/dairy mega-crates - can't help anyone else due to the 3 crate limits - the barn and silo are full - so what is there to do? Pretty much stop production and check in every now and then to see if, by chance, there's something that can be done with all of the non-sugar/non-dairy products on hand. It. Is. Boring. I would put that in capitals, but I know that would get paid attention to (and edited) even if none of the rest of this does. I will repeat, though: boring.

I hate being treated like I'm an idiot, and that's the feeling I get from the folks at $C. They aren't paying any attention to anything we want (except for the sooper!seekrit! update) and they are maintaining a product that bears very little resemblance to the HayDay we fell in love with - all the while telling us that it really is what we want and they know better than we do what is good for us. What will they do when there's no one left to download their updates?
    *whispers* very well said *soft clapping*

However, if you keep telling them how it is, they will probably close this thread too. lol

I wish I knew how many people have joined since the last update to follow the forum or post their dislike. I can't believe the silence. I can't believe that a company that stated they cared about their fans truly does not act like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by yorstarlet View Post
    *whispers* very well said *soft clapping*

However, if you keep telling them how it is, they will probably close this thread too. lol

I wish I knew how many people have joined since the last update to follow the forum or post their dislike. I can't believe the silence. I can't believe that a company that stated they cared about their fans truly does not act like they do.
    Ack. you are EXACTLY correct!

And I thought about my re-posting of that poster's brilliant post, but what the heck?!

They don't need anymore "suggestions" they already had hundreds, so I think this thread is just completely useless.

It's just so frustrating. I miss helping to fill boats. I found a bunch last night, amazingly enough, when I went through all my followers and neighbors. I even filled some dairy and sugar boats where it was like the last create they needed before it sailed off in 20 minutes ... but it IS NOT the same as it used to be. At all. <cries>

They have enough fabulous feedback, primary of which is just go back to what it used to be. I guess they have an internal goal where 1 million a day is not enough money, they need 10 million a day. <cries>

And I am hopeful that they fix this. I have not boycotted them yet. I just got my husband hooked on it.

<goes in search of a happy hour drink .... >