Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glitch, bug or flaw? - The Untouchables

Glitch, bug or flaw? - The Untouchables

I truly hope that the developers find a way to stop this behavior because its totally unacceptable!

For anyone who's wondering why some of the top players are un attackable (not being able to revenge them is a good example) due to odd 12+hr continuous online activity (making them untouchables) here's the reason.

This cydia program has been rumoring for some weeks now so here it is.

Finding the program was very easy, since all you needed to search for was a program that simulated a click/finger pressure on your touch screen so it wouldn't time out and resync.

The only program that would of been suitable was Veency, I installed it on the idevice then installed on my Pc a free Vnc Viewer to make the connection with the my iPod and a free auto clicker to simulate the click/finger pressure and your done. Your online as long ad you want thus making you an untouchable..

I read a post that a staff member said somewhere about jail broken idevices not being allowed to play coc but I guess that statement was inaccurate.

How could SC prove that's what their doing? Not saying your wrong. But there is no proof. (Unless you actually watch them in real life.)

Quote Originally Posted by Neovo View Post
    I read a post that a staff member said somewhere about jail broken idevices not being allowed to play coc but I guess that statement was inaccurate.
    Nah, I play on my jail broken iPhone 5, don't use that to stay online all the time but use a program to record my attacks ect.

Raiding your base, taking your precious Dark Elixir
    If Supercell doesn't allow jailbroken users, they lose more than half their customer base and their profits so no way in hell they would ever do such a thing.....roflmao

I find it funny when people post things like this thinking that it was a discovery.

First of all, this is nothing new and has been around for awhile. If someone wants to destroy their device battery and pay for the electricity to leave their computer running and iDevice charging, then I say let them do it. They are going to kill their battery of a device that is several hundred dollars by leaving it charging the whole time.

Also, I don't think SuperCell would be thoughtless enough to remove people who use jailbroken devices. That would get rid of players. Just because someone has a jailbroken device, doesn't mean they use it to ♥♥♥♥♥.

No SuperCell should not remove people who use jailbroken devices. No SuperCell should not limit people's time on the game. No SuperCell can't really do anything about it. The fact is, the amount of people that do this is so small it isn't worth the effort of attempting to detect. Yes, it can be detected. But it is a cat and mouse game of constantly changing tactics and doesn't seem like it is worth SuperCell's time or resources on patching.

Move along....

Quote Originally Posted by Dualsabers04 View Post
    How could SC prove that's what their doing? Not saying your wrong. But there is no proof. (Unless you actually watch them in real life.)
    SuperCell could track the screen taps position, if the user has the same x and y location on say 20 consecutive taps, they get logged out. It is detectable, but definitely not worth the effort. The very small amount of people that are doing this can simply change the location of the taps to vary over set number of taps.

Ummm... Anyone that has been on 24/7 for the past few weeks???
    I think that would be a dead giveaway...😁
    TimTheEnchanter
    i meant quit the forum not the game you automated machine.
    dahimi
    "Lol that's hilarious."

Some thing to add to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Neovo View Post
    I truly hope that the developers find a way to stop this behavior because its totally unacceptable!

For anyone who's wondering why some of the top players are un attackable (not being able to revenge them is a good example) due to odd 12+hr continuous online activity (making them untouchables) here's the reason.

This cydia program has been rumoring for some weeks now so here it is.

Finding the program was very easy, since all you needed to search for was a program that simulated a click/finger pressure on your touch screen so it wouldn't time out and resync.

The only program that would of been suitable was Veency, I installed it on the idevice then installed on my Pc a free Vnc Viewer to make the connection with the my iPod and a free auto clicker to simulate the click/finger pressure and your done. Your online as long ad you want thus making you an untouchable..

i think that we should add it to where jail broken iPods can play and make it where u can have grand elders and co leaders that can kick people if there elder would help so much bc of hoppers

One solution to this problem would be to have a pop up where the user is forced to complete a captcha after a certain, lengthy, period of being online without attacking.

Raiding your base, taking your precious Dark Elixir
    Captchas are easily bypassable.

Quote Originally Posted by RegaliaRemix View Post
    Captchas are easily bypassable.
    Some are, some aren't.