Thread: Tips for beginners

Talking Tips for beginners

Here are some tips for beginners at Clash of Clans.

1. Put your Builder's Huts in the corner. This delays the time for others to get 100% against your village, and can be the difference between 2 stars and 3 stars.
    2. Here is a basic attack strategy that even beginners can do: Fill half of your army camps with barbarians and half with archers. Then deploy the troops in a circle around your opponent's base.
    3. Upgrade buildings whenever you can, you will get stronger and level up faster.
    4. When you start, try to upgrade your gold mines so you can upgrade your town hall to unlock new stuff.
    5. Build the Laboratory as quick as possible. Then you can upgrade troops and have a better chance of winning attacks!
    6. Your Mortar is very strong so try and protect it. I suggest to put it next to your Town Hall and surround it with walls. Once you have the opportunity to get more walls, try to place some of them around the Town Hall + Mortar.
    7. For those of you with Clans, do not use reinforcement troops unless needed in an attack because they defend your village. Having a castle full of archers is very helpful.
    8. This is for anybody who is curious, but here is the star system for attacking. If you destroy the town hall, you get a star. If you destroy 50% of your opponent's buildings, you get a star. 100% destruction awards you three stars.

Bye for now!

P.S. I might be making a Part 2, or maybe more!!!
    Hai! I'm Ryoichi, your friendly neighborhood Samurai. You can call me Ryo, or by my forum name as well. Don't be scared, I won't attack!
    My YouTube Channel | Need assistance? Click here to message me, I'll be happy to work with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomguy64 View Post

1. Put your Builder's Huts in the corner. This delays the time for others to get 100% against your village, and can be the difference between 2 stars and 3 stars.
    2. Here is a basic attack strategy that even beginners can do: Fill half of your army camps with barbarians and half with archers. Then deploy the troops in a circle around your opponent's base.
    3. Upgrade buildings whenever you can, you will get stronger and level up faster.
    4. When you start, try to upgrade your gold mines so you can upgrade your town hall to unlock new stuff.
    5. Build the Laboratory as quick as possible. Then you can upgrade troops and have a better chance of winning attacks!
    6. Your Mortar is very strong so try and protect it. I suggest to put it next to your Town Hall and surround it with walls. Once you have the opportunity to get more walls, try to place some of them around the Town Hall + Mortar.
    7. For those of you with Clans, do not use reinforcement troops unless needed in an attack because they defend your village. Having a castle full of archers is very helpful.
    8. This is for anybody who is curious, but here is the star system for attacking. If you destroy the town hall, you get a star. If you destroy 50% of your opponent's buildings, you get a star. 100% destruction awards you three stars.

Bye for now!

What if they see my builder huts on the edge?
    Th8 maxing ! Farming
    IGN: Calzs34, GC: Calzs34

Quote Originally Posted by Calzs34 View Post
    What is, if the thread was almost a year old?

My Channel:ClickMeHard
    My Latest Video: Defense against Level 6 Balloons
    TH9 - Level 101

Quote Originally Posted by Calzs34 View Post
    How did you find this thread?

Nice tips

I dont agree on all of them see changes in quote

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomguy64 View Post

At first trophies isnt that important, focus on protect your resourses, gold and elexir, so you can upgraded you defence fast.

Dont rush it tho... Make sure your defence is Well upgraded, remember the higer Townhall (TH) level you have,the smaller loot you get from TH below you and above you. And lower TH Will get bigger loot from you.

Again, trophies is not that important, let you mortar protect your resourses. Put your TH in a cornor, so trophie hunters will attack only ít, and that Will result in a free shield to you, so others Cant attack your resourses. Use your walls and def. buildings to protect your resourses.

Bye for now!

I found the thread by typing in builder . And it just came up lol!!
    Th8 maxing ! Farming
    IGN: Calzs34, GC: Calzs34

Best thread ever