Page 7 of 137 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1362

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Wars FAQ

  1. #61

    Clan Wars Superrr supercell, waiting fo so long but still questions Marika :)

    Quote Originally Posted by LamePL View Post
    I am sure someone from SC will confirm/correct my answers shortly.
    Thanks LamePL for info.

    But as i said 40/40 clan war the weakest village will get 40 attacks ))

    It is pitty he will delete the game after 1 clan war hahah

    So if all true what you reply we need to organise our clans and get rid of weakest ones and inactive ones.

    Still awaiting detailed official info from Supercell regarding attendance of clan war from clan members

    Anyway thanks for your quick answers

  2. #62
    Senior Member Sneakydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by LamePL View Post
    I am sure someone from SC will confirm/correct my answers shortly.
    You should hereby feel confirmed!

  3. #63
    Senior Member Sneakydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by 1923ACHILLES View Post
    Thanks LamePL for info. But as i said 40/40 clan war the weakest village will get 40 attacks ))It is pitty he will delete the game after 1 clan war hahah So if all true what you reply we need to organise our clans and get rid of weakest ones and inactive ones.Still awaiting detailed official info from Supercell regarding attendance of clan war from clan membersAnyway thanks for your quick answers
    There would be no point in attacking a player 40 times (unless you have already 3 stared the other 39 bases).. and even then that player cant lose anything.. so it doesnt matter.

  4. #64
    Junior Member SharkBi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    58

    All clan can watch the replays of the wars?

    I mean somentimes clan member are left out of war because they have to be 30 vs 30 or so, but the ones that can participate can watch and follow the war
    GC: SharkBi7e IGN: Gilberto Clan: Lunar Rising Troops Lvl: Good but always die
    Exp. Lvl: Newbee forever GG: Where all that go?

  5. #65
    Senior Member Sneakydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Dear Marika,can you please tell us the exact date of the update?i'm so tired if teasing and chasing false dates here and there.some official info is greatly appreciated.
    The update is estimated to be next week, but as always is highly unlikely to be on a monday or friday. Thats all anyone can tell you right now, as noone actually knows.

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    flying in the air above my base
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Dear Marika,can you please tell us the exact date of the update?
    i'm so tired if teasing and chasing false dates here and there.
    some official info is greatly appreciated.
    I think its gonna release on 9th. I saw it in one of the videos. Hope for the best.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    There would be no point in attacking a player 40 times (unless you have already 3 stared the other 39 bases).. and even then that player cant lose anything.. so it doesnt matter.
    Thanks well understood now. So 1 village can loose only 3 stars and 1 war as count.

  8. #68
    Junior Member Arrow1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Dear Marika,can you please tell us the exact date of the update?
    i'm so tired if teasing and chasing false dates here and there.
    some official info is greatly appreciated.
    Gods0n's video description referred to April 9th 2014 as the projected releae date.

    King Midas


  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoogar View Post
    Hey could Marika or a moderator please confirm if that stats for donated war troops be visible similar to normal donated troops to ensure everyone is pulling their weight within the clan??

    This is very important to ensure everyone pitches in
    would you want everyone to pitch in or would you prefer the best troops in the defending cc. I think we will get our highest upgraded troops in first then fill up with the next highest upgraded. I appreciate that in everyday donations you don't want leechers but I think this will be different.

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    120
    just one question. not sure if it has been asked or confirmed.

    the average defensive capabilities in the matchup. is this the average of the whole clan or just the members that can take part.

    ie. I have 43 members and the matchup has 42. it will be 40 v 40. are the remaining members taken into account for the average.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 07:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 30th, 2014, 05:47 PM
  3. (CLAN WARS) solves the clan wars donation issue
    By DrShocker in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 11:30 AM
  4. Clan Wars- Option to make your Clan Wars base only for Clan Wars
    By arexv10 in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 13th, 2014, 10:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •