Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Installation Error 919 on Google Play

  1. #1

    Exclamation Installation Error 919 on Google Play

    Dear Admin,

    Lately I have reformatted my phone and tried to download Clash of Clans again. However, after downloading it to 100%, it shows an installation error code : 919. I have read that it is because of the WiFi network. I used my mobile data and other WiFi networks to download the game but it did not solve the problem. Most likely its a problem on your side? Please fix it soon. My device is a Samsung Galaxy S2.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Storming a Beach
    Posts
    5,287
    Quote Originally Posted by iamcoolman View Post
    Dear Admin,

    Lately I have reformatted my phone and tried to download Clash of Clans again. However, after downloading it to 100%, it shows an installation error code : 919. I have read that it is because of the WiFi network. I used my mobile data and other WiFi networks to download the game but it did not solve the problem. Most likely its a problem on your side? Please fix it soon. My device is a Samsung Galaxy S2.

    Thanks in advance
    You get the files from Google Play, Supercell doesn't host/supply them, they're uploaded to Google for distribution.

    Here is a thread with Google with a few suggestions:
    https://productforums.google.com/for...Y/-d4DS-gU9x8J

  3. #3

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    You get the files from Google Play, Supercell doesn't host/supply them, they're uploaded to Google for distribution.

    Here is a thread with Google with a few suggestions:
    https://productforums.google.com/for...Y/-d4DS-gU9x8J
    The solution says to clear cache and clear data on google play which I already did but it still could not work. I tried downloading the app on different wifi networks too but it didn't work. What should I do now because I really want to play the game.

  4. #4
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hey you, read my bio.
    Posts
    10,795
    Quote Originally Posted by iamcoolman View Post
    The solution says to clear cache and clear data on google play which I already did but it still could not work. I tried downloading the app on different wifi networks too but it didn't work. What should I do now because I really want to play the game.
    It isn't a SC problem so you will need to contact google or it google it to find a solution.


    PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT WORK FOR SC AND I AM NOT A MOD, I JUST HELP OUT A LOT.

Similar Threads

  1. Error Google Play Gem Purchasing
    By JeanPaul813 in forum Android Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 12th, 2014, 06:45 AM
  2. Google + link error?
    By marketh1982 in forum Android Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 5th, 2014, 02:41 PM
  3. Error With Google play Store And Clash Of Clans
    By desired239 in forum Android Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM
  4. App on Google Play
    By CoolPv in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 26th, 2013, 12:23 PM
  5. Connection Error does not allow me to play at all!
    By Gepetto in forum iOS Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 6th, 2013, 08:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •