Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New version of Hay Day available!

Hay Day

Hay Day please don't make us fill up the boat with jam orders, they take way too long to make! Please make more Axel's available,or have us collect iron or steel from the mine & a Blacksmith for us to collect from. I think Hay Day should create a fisherman to collect different types of fish & we can collect them from a Fish Monger, I really love playing this game keep it going Hay Day!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nick[Supercell
    ★ Asking for help with Fruit Trees and Berry Bushes is much quicker and easier
    Does this still require Facebook? I have a friend who wants to check out the game but not if she's forced to use Facebook for anything. None of my trees or bushes are at the right level for me to test how it works now.

I know many people feel the same way. I also prefer to not have to use Facebook.
    Farm name "Let's Tea PARTY" (NOT political in any way)
    Co-Op II, Captain III, Turbo trucker III, 64/93 achievements
    I cast off sugar/dairy boats. I'm wheating atm. Will go back to selling better stuff once silo and barn have grown a bit.

Silo and Barn not updated :(

★ Silo and Barn inventory finished!

My barn and silo have not returned to the old way!
    Please fix this as it is soooo hard to check your supplies when they are sorted by amounts rather than products...

Quote Originally Posted by hayleymcclure View Post
    ★ Silo and Barn inventory finished!

My barn and silo have not returned to the old way!
    Please fix this as it is soooo hard to check your supplies when they are sorted by amounts rather than products...
    I like them being sorted by amount. Quick and easy to see if I need to bother collecting eggs or if I've got plenty. Also easy to check what I've got the most of so I can know what the townspeople will probably be buying when they come.
    Farm name "Let's Tea PARTY" (NOT political in any way)
    Co-Op II, Captain III, Turbo trucker III, 64/93 achievements
    I cast off sugar/dairy boats. I'm wheating atm. Will go back to selling better stuff once silo and barn have grown a bit.

Total fail

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey all farmers!

A new delicious version (version 0.7.35) of Hay Day is now available in the Apple App Store, so go go go and update! This new update will introduce a new animal - The Goat! Here's the full list of what's new:

★ New animal! Goat - a gentle soul
    ★ Produce new tasty treats using Goat Milk: Goat Cheese and Feta Pie
    ★ An amazing new gadget: the Ice Cream Maker
    ★ Make delicious Vanilla Ice Cream and Cherry Popsicles
    ★ Silo and Barn inventory finished! Products are now back in their old places
    ★ Asking for help with Fruit Trees and Berry Bushes is much quicker and easier
    ★ Our Smelter lease with ACME Corp. ended, but everyone chipped in and we built our own brick Smelters!
    ★ Addition of more non-playable characters to sell products to
    ★ The gorgeous looking Apple Pie
    ★ Shop spaces are now purchasable
    ★ Increase of max price for all items

Hope you have fun, and see you all in Hay Day! Don't be shy to let us know what you think!

Thanks to Ricky for helping out!

And now i cant sell anything because greg it s not buying and im stuck!!!

Why rely on GReg?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk70r View Post
    And now i cant sell anything because greg it s not buying and im stuck!!!
    I think too many people where just Selling their stuff at top dollar and waiting for Greg to come and buy it...
    It's good that he doesn't now, people will have to sell stuff at a more realistic price that other players can afford

Am loving that we can ask for help with our trees without bombarding Facebook now! Great change supercell!

Quote Originally Posted by Tressawolf View Post
    The game will not let me level up!!!! I was suppose to level up to level 40 and it just started me over at level 39!!!! This is not good, bad enough you guys didn't fix the Facebook glitch. I mean most of us can not even play with our Facebook friends anymore!!
    PLEASE fix the level up glitch soon!!! It took my diamonds and farm plots away also!!

Other than that I love this new update!! They new errand boy is cute and helpful!!!
    Hi guys......yes I am also disappointed I can no longer play with my friends anymore. Hope that gets fixed. Not as much fun at all by one's self.