Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,206 of 1206

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update for Hay Day Now Available (v.1.8.11) *FEEDBACK IN HERE*

How come CoC players get a preview of what's going to be in their next update days ahead of the release, including 'sneak peak' video, and Hay Day players get ... what's that word again? Oh yeah - nothing. Nada. Zip.

I haven't bothered playing for two days now and I must say it gets easier. I'll be fully weaned off this game before the next update.

Lol @ the tumble weeds suggestion. Maybe SC could add some turkeys to that request!
    GC: StormCage1412
    Level 63

Out of 1200 posts, there are maybe 300 people that have posted on this thread. (Just a rough guess on my part). Let's face it, friends...we're not even a drop in their bucket. They are just gonna wait it out, until we all get so disgusted that we go away, and then they will keep raking in the dough from all of the the new players that obviously keep coming. And the only thing left of us will be in the memories of the mods. There will be a whole other new group of "veterans" that will crop up in the forums that only know the game with the current limitations and won't know how good they could have had it, and things will go on as u$ual for $upercell.

So, even though I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel yet, I just wanted to say that my first venture into a social game was actually pretty cool. How thrilling it was when I learned I could go around and just help random strangers with their game, and also equally thrilling every time I received help from someone! And then I discovered the forum and was amazed by how helpful, funny, accepting and (mostly) polite, everyone was here. I don't think I would have the courage to start this again in another game. If I do walk away from hay day, I will most likely go back to the only thing I've known which is single player games. Oh well, it was so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Out of 1200 posts, there are maybe 300 people that have posted on this thread. (Just a rough guess on my part). Let's face it, friends...we're not even a drop in their bucket. They are just gonna wait it out, until we all get so disgusted that we go away, and then they will keep raking in the dough from all of the the new players that obviously keep coming. And the only thing left of us will be in the memories of the mods. There will be a whole other new group of "veterans" that will crop up in the forums that only know the game with the current limitations and won't know how good they could have had it, and things will go on as u$ual for $upercell.

So, even though I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel yet, I just wanted to say that my first venture into a social game was actually pretty cool. How thrilling it was when I learned I could go around and just help random strangers with their game, and also equally thrilling every time I received help from someone! And then I discovered the forum and was amazed by how helpful, funny, accepting and (mostly) polite, everyone was here. I don't think I would have the courage to start this again in another game. If I do walk away from hay day, I will most likely go back to the only thing I've known which is single player games. Oh well, it was so much fun!
    Hang in there - who knows miracles do happen! And btw - it's not only the people on this forum who hate the new update. There's an awful lot of feedback on the Facebook page and a lot more people posting displaying their disgust. Hey - David did beat Goliath!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post

This was my first venture in a social game too Raindragon and I loved it! Especially Captain III and the awesome helpers. Loved filling the last crates on boats and scuttling away, knowing how delighted I was when someone did it for me. Have also enjoyed this forum, despite the occasional sniping, and most particularly over the course of the last two updates.

HAVEN'T enjoyed not having a life because of the obsession - was about to buy diamonds at the next 60% offer just to see if I could automate things - so I too have learned and am toasting HD with shampagne (cheaper than the real thing!) for teaching me that I enjoy the real world much more!

I think they are just riding this out, having learnt that maybe they need to think things through a bit more, and there will be no apologies or admission of mistakes or - whatever. You are just so many grains of sand on a beach that is ever expanding, so a strike won't make a blind bit of difference. Would love to be wrong about this, so will keep checking back but no news in this case means no news - the weekend silence said it all really. Of course they would have worked all weekend if it mattered a damn to the bottom line.
    GC SuzieQtips.
    Hay Day level 41
    Captain III with the help of the awesome Captain II help thread:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/13501

Still no news then?...absolutely disgusting! Just shows what a bunch of unprofessional clowns they are....oh I forgot the word greedy too.

Shame on you.
    GC **~emmie~**
    If I've got it, you can have it

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1206
    Hey!

I just posted an update about this in a new thread: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/24830 so I will close this one.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay