Thread: Wheel of fortune glitch

Wheel of fortune glitch

Theres something wrong with the wheel after the update. It keeps stopping at the same space after spinning. This morning I spun the wheel and it stopped at the "spin again" arrow. So I tried again and got the same thing. I then tried another 30 more times and it was still the same. Now the truck refuses to leave! Can you please fix this??

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHan View Post
    Theres something wrong with the wheel after the update. It keeps stopping at the same space after spinning. This morning I spun the wheel and it stopped at the "spin again" arrow. So I tried again and got the same thing. I then tried another 30 more times and it was still the same. Now the truck refuses to leave! Can you please fix this??
    Wow, this is a new one. What device (model and OS version) are you playing on? Please tap the cog icon in the upper corner of your game screen and follow the prompt to Report an Issue. When you get to the text form, please provide a description of what's going on just as you did here. Do NOT delete any of the pre-written text as Support requires that device/player info.

Please keep us informed of any changes, and I will try to pass this on, but it's very important that you place that report even if the WOF comes unstuck. Thank you.
    GC: PhoenixAerie
    Farm: In Memory of Tom Level 70
    NH: Da Hood
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.4
    CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound"

me too

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    Wow, this is a new one. What device (model and OS version) are you playing on? Please tap the cog icon in the upper corner of your game screen and follow the prompt to Report an Issue. When you get to the text form, please provide a description of what's going on just as you did here. Do NOT delete any of the pre-written text as Support requires that device/player info.

Please keep us informed of any changes, and I will try to pass this on, but it's very important that you place that report even if the WOF comes unstuck. Thank you.
    actually me too, but just different items, the wheel keep stopping on wheat all the time for me.