Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - Neighborhoods!

It would be nice if we could help our neighborhood members out by allowing us to feed their pets and animals if they are offline!

Also would like to see orange trees (juice, Jam), grape vines (juice, jam, wine), blueberries ( muffins, jam), onions, mushrooms, peppers, etc!

Searching for a farm

If I understand, other farms need to ask, I can't invite farms to join? Some farms have been following mine for months and I see they aren't in a neighborhoid. You know who you are, feel free to ask. Thank you for your help.

Question Kicking someone out of a neighborhood

I have a question. As the leader of a neighborhood, I kicked one member from it. A red text notice appeared in the chat window that so-and-so had been kicked from the neighborhood by me.

My question is, is that notice visible to all of the members of the neighborhood, or just me?

Thank you.

Using the new chat feature

Could you please explain how to use the chat feature, because I while I can type a message, I am unable to find a way to direct it to one farm specifically.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jem5252 View Post
    Could you please explain how to use the chat feature, because I while I can type a message, I am unable to find a way to direct it to one farm specifically.

Thanks!
    You can only chat with people in your neighborhood. You will have to invite people to your neighborhood to chat with them. You can join my neighborhood "thugnasty". I already have a few people to chat with. You will have to leave the one you are in to join it.

neighborhood chat

can you make the chat tab available from any location, we can only watch messaging when on ourown farm so we cant multitask on searches or trades when we sear h newspaper or visit other farms.

Most Level-Headed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    I have a question. As the leader of a neighborhood, I kicked one member from it. A red text notice appeared in the chat window that so-and-so had been kicked from the neighborhood by me.

My question is, is that notice visible to all of the members of the neighborhood, or just me?

Thank you.
    Visible to all. So are invites, requests, declines, joins, and departures.

Inviting neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by MyReagan View Post
    If I understand, other farms need to ask, I can't invite farms to join? Some farms have been following mine for months and I see they aren't in a neighborhoid. You know who you are, feel free to ask. Thank you for your help.

No, you cant except fb and gc...but they can find you if they know the name of your neighborood. And then come in, or ask to come, depending on the settings you put ( open to all, or only invite, etc...). So the only thing they need is the name of your chat group.
    i can tell you, it works very well for me!

Question Promote, how do I ?

How do you promote members of your neighbourhood???

Ho

WOAH!! The long awaited update for Hay Day is finally here (or, rolling out to App Store and Google Play Store in all countries)! While we are in maintenance preparing our servers for the massive update, take a minute to read through the release notes and why not comment on them in this thread!

Without further ado, here's the sauce (Hay Day version 1.16.148):

Main Feature: Neighborhoods & Chat!!!

• Repair the new neighborhood building on your farm and gain access to either join or assemble your very own neighborhood (think of it as your own collective of chosen members).
    • Then, join the neighborhood chat and talk in real time with your members.
    • Neighborhood leaders can promote members to specific roles and customize their neighborhood with a unique emblem for everyone to see.
    • All global events show the top contributing neighborhoods as well. Try to get to the top by working together!
    • Updated the friends tab with a new section showing only your neighborhood members.

Additional features

• Fishing area improvements: 2 new fishing spots and 4 new fish added. 2 additional new fish will become catchable during future special fishing events.
    • New pet donkey: our latest addition to the Hay Day family definitely comes with its own quirky personality. Some say that originally it wanted to be a bird. Add it to your farm to find out why
    • Lemon tree: now you can plant lemon trees and pick juicy lemons that can be used to create tasty specialties like lemon cake, lemon pie and lemon curd.
    • Stay tuned for Valentine’s Day on February 14th. A special event with a unique prize is scheduled.
    • Added Korean language support.

Community Requested Updates

• The winter theme has now ended. The winter decorations will become again available for purchase next year
    • Advanced settings: new options to personalize your gameplay experience.
    • Greg’s road side shop now sells a wider assortment of useful products!

We will be back online as soon as the update is available both in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store! Any comments about this update? Share it in this thread!

Update: The neighborhood enables the chat, and you can only chat in your neighborhood. You can have GC, FB or random people in your neighborhood. The max amount of people in one neighborhood is 20 (at least for now). One neighborhood can have 1 leader who can promote members to elders, and co-leaders. Co-leaders can also promote members and kick members. Elders can only accept requests to join (not kick or promote).

Cheers,

Nick[/QUOTE]

Hi, I am an Iranian,,,,, please help me,,,,,

Please, please help,,, is the new updated version 1.16.148 hay day come I can not run it, but I want to update,,, what should I do,,,