Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 abilities clans need to have in next update

Exclamation 2 abilities clans need to have in next update

These are 2 ideas that I strongly believe need to be in next update I have emailed COC feed back and they told me my ideas will be sent to the team, these are my ideas. 1. Ban option, so often I get trollers that come into my clan cussing and cussing, I kick them and they come back when I'm not on, I made elders that I gave orders to kick these players if they come back which they do a lot. So we really need a ban option for clash of clans.

2. Co-leader, it suprised me that after all these updates it's still not in game, I've seen it suggested tons on the forum and nothing gets done. In clash of clans your clan is a big thing and we need more abbilties, like co-leader that can Ban members and make elder because the leader can't always be on and the clan is a huge thing in COC, Supercell you should know that.

If you like my idea please support it, thank you Goku

In a house with an Internet connection! where else? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    These are 2 ideas that I strongly believe need to be in next update I have emailed COC feed back and they told me my ideas will be sent to the team, these are my ideas. 1. Ban option, so often I get trollers that come into my clan cussing and cussing, I kick them and they come back when I'm not on, I made elders that I gave orders to kick these players if they come back which they do a lot. So we really need a ban option for clash of clans.

2. Co-leader, it suprised me that after all these updates it's still not in game, I've seen it suggested tons on the forum and nothing gets done. In clash of clans your clan is a big thing and we need more abbilties, like co-leader that can Ban members and make elder because the leader can't always be on and the clan is a huge thing in COC, Supercell you should know that.

Yes, and co-leader can also demote elders to members.

Bump!!!!!!!

Excellent idea!

Great idea!!!

I'm all for the Ban option I would love to see this as I have the same issues. Not so hung up on Co-leader but instead make another tier of rank for clan officers which could promote up to clan Elders, and boot people that are clan elders and below. As far as Ban this should be left up to the Clan leader, which if the officers would be put in game then I would use the officers to over look the clan when I'm not available and also use them on voting on who should be officers or who should be ban. I know this is mentioned on other threads but since I'm posting about your options. Clan officer private chat would be Awesome to have as well. that way the voting is kept from the global clan chat or any other type of discussions that need to be discuss before going to the clan and getting there input as well.

Cheers

Lightbulb Great ideas

And shouldn't be too hard to implement.

If their is a sticky that says READ BEFORE POSTING you should read it before you post

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop View Post
    If their is a sticky that says READ BEFORE POSTING you should read it before you post
    Who do you think originally posted co-leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Silars View Post
    I'm all for the Ban option I would love to see this as I have the same issues. Not so hung up on Co-leader but instead make another tier of rank for clan officers which could promote up to clan Elders, and boot people that are clan elders and below. As far as Ban this should be left up to the Clan leader, which if the officers would be put in game then I would use the officers to over look the clan when I'm not available and also use them on voting on who should be officers or who should be ban. I know this is mentioned on other threads but since I'm posting about your options. Clan officer private chat would be Awesome to have as well. that way the voting is kept from the global clan chat or any other type of discussions that need to be discuss before going to the clan and getting there input as well.

Cheers
    Maybe you don't have this kind of person in your clan but in many clans, they are people who share clan leader and I have that kind or a refashionship in my clan and I've read some other threads on here and a lot of people do share leader, there needs to be one higher than elder. The elder chat seems good maybe you could post a thread about it, these 2 ideas I'm gonna push supercell.

A clan co-leader is a bad idea for many reasons. What we need is a clan bulletin board to post clan rules and other important things.