Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boom Beach Builder - Build Your Base Online

Boom Beach Builder - Build Your Base Online

So I've been playing Boom Beach for a month or so now and as I'm sure everyone would agree, it's pretty damn fun. So since I had created Clash of Clans Builder, I figured we should have a Boom Beach builder, so... here goes:

http://boombeach.neggsnetwork.com

So the stuff you can do from the Boom Beach Builder site:

* Create, manage and view other's base plans
    * View all the stats of the in game structures, troops, abilities, etc.
    * Post in forums (how novel)
    * Create and view Boom Beach Guides
    * Create and view Boom Beach Tips
    * Add Boom Beach friends (the game has the option, not sure if its going to be rewarding to add friends though)

I'm fortunate enough to be level 34+ (I've been going between rank 200-300 lately) and at this point and I've put a lot of time in-game and wrote some guides on how to acclimate yourself to Boom Beach and play more efficiently as you gain levels. Perhaps it'll help some of you out there. You can find the guides below:

http://boombeach.neggsnetwork.com/guides/showGuides

There's bugs (there's always bugs) and if you see any, please let me know in this thread.

Thanks for your time,

Neggs

Millennial Club
    Thank you for making the builder.

Having a bit of problem though. Cannot drag building anywhere, it would just bounce back to the original position.
    Tried View -> Zoom -> Reset and Refresh in Firefox, still the same.

A note about your guide.

I don't understand why you talked about hybrid base, farming base or defending base.
    In BB, there is no such thing - you only need to defend the HQ. All other buildings are irrelevant.

So the goals for farmers and victory point hunters are identical - protect the HQ.
    Protection of other buildings is just to make it harder for your attackers to gain ammo coins - that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by yesup View Post
    Thank you for making the builder.

Having a bit of problem though. Cannot drag building anywhere, it would just bounce back to the original position.
    Tried View -> Zoom -> Reset and Refresh in Firefox, still the same.

A note about your guide.

I don't understand why you talked about hybrid base, farming base or defending base.
    In BB, there is no such thing - you only need to defend the HQ. All other buildings are irrelevant.

So the goals for farmers and victory point hunters are identical - protect the HQ.
    Protection of other buildings is just to make it harder for your attackers to gain ammo coins - that's all.
    That wasn't my guide, but that's a tremendously valid point. I've removed the guide in question.

Try disabling extensions on your browser. Extensions, zoom settings and ad blocker account for 99% of the issues around "snappy buildings". Sometimes Firefox on windows just doesn't want to cooperate and people use another browser.

Awesome work with the builder and guides, very helpful. I only got ios7 2 days ago so I'm still a lowly HQ 8 with a lot to learn. Finding it a bit difficult to save resources when bases only spawn every so often.
    CoC
    IGN: Jao TH: 10 Level 120
    Clan: Blue Knightz (Leader)
    Join us!
    GC/kik: Jensenthejao

Putting my base up now, pretty good for HQ 13
    Gamecenter: Chroniclermata
    Clash of Clans: Level 106 Village, Town Hall 10, farming, Max Trophies 2313, Clan Farm2Rage, Proud elder of the Rage family
    Hay Day: Level 48 Farm, Captain III, Land Owner III, Fish Farmer III
    Boom Beach: Level 49 Island, Headquarters 20, Highest Rank 30, Most Medals 632

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by neggs View Post
    So I've been playing Boom Beach for a month or so now and as I'm sure everyone would agree, it's pretty damn fun. So since I had created Clash of Clans Builder, I figured we should have a Boom Beach builder, so... here goes:

http://boombeach.neggsnetwork.com

So the stuff you can do from the Boom Beach Builder site:

* Create, manage and view other's base plans
    * View all the stats of the in game structures, troops, abilities, etc.
    * Post in forums (how novel)
    * Create and view Boom Beach Guides
    * Create and view Boom Beach Tips
    * Add Boom Beach friends (the game has the option, not sure if its going to be rewarding to add friends though)

I'm fortunate enough to be level 34+ (I've been going between rank 200-300 lately) and at this point and I've put a lot of time in-game and wrote some guides on how to acclimate yourself to Boom Beach and play more efficiently as you gain levels. Perhaps it'll help some of you out there. You can find the guides below:

http://boombeach.neggsnetwork.com/guides/showGuides

There's bugs (there's always bugs) and if you see any, please let me know in this thread.

Thanks for your time,

Neggs
    I found your site a while back, one thing that would be nice to see would be the area effect of the weapons. Maybe even an option to view all them at the same time. I think this would help out base designs a TON!

Nice, I've been wanting to change mine up since everyone just rolls over me. Looks like I need to clear the forest though.
    GC - zombiebender
    Oh the irony, mindless bots are ruining our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebender View Post
    Nice, I've been wanting to change mine up since everyone just rolls over me. Looks like I need to clear the forest though.
    You'll need to be HQ 13 before you can clear the whole island...

I'm actually going to be working on enhancing the builder tool this week. Got some ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by LANfill View Post
    You'll need to be HQ 13 before you can clear the whole island...
    I know...the trees tell me.
    GC - zombiebender
    Oh the irony, mindless bots are ruining our game.