Thread: Can't Connect. Help? ("Connection Lost: Server Not Responding")

Can't Connect. Help? ("Connection Lost: Server Not Responding")

Hi all,

Hay Day is stuck at the loading screen for me (with intermittent "Connection Lost: Server not responding" messages).

I've tried re-installing Hay Day (multiple times).
    I've tried re-booting my iPad (multiple times).
    I've tried running the FB app and being logged into FB on a browser at the same time.
    I've tried turning on airplane mode, rebooting, and turning off airplane mode.
    I've tried logging into the Apple Game Center while loading Hay Day.

No luck.

I suspect my problem has to do with the fact that my modem/router died and I had to replace it.
    Every other program/app has no problem accessing the internet through my new modem/router ... but maybe (?) Hay Day saves the old router information in itself and is trying to connect to something not there any longer!?!

Argh. I don't know.
    Any suggestions.

thanks,
    -g

can't connect

same problem here with clash of clans I have posted on forum and emailed no support what so ever very frustrated. when it works it's great but I have problems constantly on my iPhone 4S. please help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bdbssb View Post
    same problem here with clash of clans I have posted on forum and emailed no support what so ever very frustrated. when it works it's great but I have problems constantly on my iPhone 4S. please help!!!!
    I'm assuming you've tried all these steps? http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ut-anything%21 (just replace 'Hay Day' with COC village')

if this doesn't work, then emailing support is the correct thing to do. You should have received an automated reply with a ticket number, which will be followed up in a few days by a response.

Clan: Dream Team

No ticket tried email months ago nothing!!

It happens to me when I switch from my home network to public network with many restriction. They block P2P sharing by blocking TCP port, including the ones used by Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    It uses standard HTTP/HTTPS (80/443) as well as TCP 5223 (Apple Push Notifications) and TCP 9339 (Both HD and CoC use this for the SC games).
    If you can configure your router (eventually contact your ISP) to allow traffic for those port, you can play Hay Day.

For what its worth, I use a VPN connection to play Hay Day when I use public network.
    Hay Day Oficial Support & FAQ :: Level 82 Hay Day♩♫♬ | Shortcut HDay : Boom : Clan| Got a question ? Enter one of following tags HERE : tutorial, diamond confirmation, net vs worm, fishing guide, mystery box, golden voucher, stockpile, wheating, acronym, server not responding, recover farm, follow friends, hiring tom, thank you letter... <-- Click to visit Golden Voucher World