Thread: Animal pen removal

Animal pen removal

This probably goes against the grain of most players, but I find I don't actually want to keep all of my animals and animal pens. It would be nice to have the option to store or delete them to enable greater decorating flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by gunhilda View Post
    This probably goes against the grain of most players, but I find I don't actually want to keep all of my animals and animal pens. It would be nice to have the option to store or delete them to enable greater decorating flexibility.

I agree. I have a extra cat house which I have to hide behind trees. I wouldnt have two sheep,pens either.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 75. / Kik FlowerFarm
    RSS name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 100/108
    Town name - Spring Haven

Quote Originally Posted by gunhilda View Post
    I think most players would agree with you on this one. I would like to be able to store them.
    GC: Bright_Sunny_Day
    Level 64 ...

Addicted
    Early on in the game I bought each new animal and pen as it was available. I regret that now and would very much like to remove some of them. Preferably to storage, like decorations, but I'd even be willing to delete the pen and the animals entirely. And if I decided I wanted those other animals back, I'd be willing to save up and buy them all over again.

Just don't make me pay diamonds to get rid of them.
    GC/ KIK : CheddarLimbo LVL 70

Quote Originally Posted by BrightSunnyDay View Post
    I think most players would agree with you on this one. I would like to be able to store them.
    Yes, I accidentally bought a pig pen when I was wanting a goat pen. Now I have an empty pen that I don't want and refuse to use because I didn't want it in the first place.. and what's worse is I can't store it or sell it back! It's empty and I should be able to get rid of it or just store it. please implement something along these lines! thank you