View Poll Results: Do you, or someone you know, own a Windows tablet that plays Clash of Clans?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 64.86%
  • No

13 35.14%

Thread: Clash of Clans for Windows RT

Clash of Clans for Windows RT

I think that there should be a version of Clash of Clans in the Windows Store. It would be for the players that have a Surface or another type of Windows 8/RT tablet, instead of owning an iPad.

poor surface users

I have a surface rt and I know quite a few people who have one as well and would like clash of clans in the windows store either because they would rather play it on a their much larger tablet screen or they jus want to play the game but jus doesn't have an ios or android to play it on...... like me . Most people wont go through the trouble of making an account jus to post this but I reaaaaaaalllly want to play clash of clans so I did xD. I'm from a tiny Caribbean island so I could imagine the large amount of people out there willing to play clash of clans if it was available on the surface.

This thread wouldn't be a very good sample of the population wanting to play the game on the rt because everyone who is on the forum already have access to the game and would most likely would bypass this thread without much interest.

Cool Samsung Windows Tablet

I have the same problem.
    I do play COC right now on my iphone.

I love the game, but it would be great to play it on my tablet.

Right now i own a Samsung ativ 7 and also installed ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to play it in a emulated version.
    But to emulate android you do need a quite powerfull processor. what a tablet simply doesn't have
    so the game is to laggy and also low res.

so please Supercell make the game for windows8/(RT) there is a growning number of people who would really like an windows8 app version!

get coc on windows surface

Quote Originally Posted by Nivlek86 View Post
    I have the same problem.
    I do play COC right now on my iphone.

I love the game, but it would be great to play it on my tablet.

Right now i own a Samsung ativ 7 and also installed ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to play it in a emulated version.
    But to emulate android you do need a quite powerfull processor. what a tablet simply doesn't have
    so the game is to laggy and also low res.

so please Supercell make the game for windows8/(RT) there is a growning number of people who would really like an windows8 app version!
    Don't be stupid windows everyone wants clash of clans on windows surface so just do it

still waiting

supercell please make this happen!

Playing basketball against Prince and the revolution!
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenke1690 View Post
    supercell please make this happen!
    Welcome to the Forums. As you are brand new please make sure to look at the dates posted in the upper left corner. This thread was started in december of 2013. Use the search functio to see if a thread idea has been started before you start one and make sure to read the sticky at the top of the page or you can click the link in my signature. Happy Clashing.

250/250 LVL 8 Walls
    Working on Legos

i want it in my surface 2 clash of clans and boom beach

i want it in my surface 2 clash of clans and boom beach

Yes, I have two surfaces and I like them a lot better then the ipad mini that my kids use. Please make the port over to the surface! btw.. I accidently voted no to the poll.

Would also love to have this happen, cloud raiders isn't really scratching my strategy itch at the moment